TTTNE 358 - Speak "Spam" And Enter!

The Kingmaker

Going to bed and hoping the Raven will still be alive when I come back spam :(

EDIT: WOOOOOOO Cersei

And they killed Nymeria. Nothing else was important to me. :(

Same, but for Ghost :/. And not because I like Jon - Ghost is uniquely awesome regardless of his association to other aspects of the story that I'm fond of.

me? A browsing a few threads...

I wonder if I should revive the Cersei Appreciation thread in GenASOIAF.

What's cool is seein that you liked some of my posts from February. FB and I have always been on the Cersei side. Then the two of us would take on fifty people against us when discussing the bastardy of the children. Ah, those were the days. To be young again and be called names while supporting Lannisters. Brings tears to these eyes.

Welp, since I am the only one here... not even any lurkers.... I shall tell you all my embarrassing story of the day:

So you know the little tiny shopping carts that grocery stores have for little kids to push around and pretend they are shopping?

Well, I went to grab one for my 2 year old son and as I'm walking back to meet my Mom and son and pushing the little cart this guy cuts me off and says "Oh look, it's just your size, you found a cart that fits".

Ummmmm, thanks doosh. Go SPAM yourself F*wad.

Just in case you were wondering - a really good way to piss a short person off is to say something really stupid about them being short.

Archived