ASOIAF Elimination game v. 24: Icy and Fiery Nicknames

Buckwheat

Drogo's death and Mirri's should both be included, as separate scenes, I think. They deserve a spot there. So do Robb and Cat's deaths...

We could replace Maester Luwin for Dareon or the Tickler, it was one of the options, I think.

Maester Luwin should stay at the list, like definitely. I understand people doesn't look at list as death scenes and think of the effects of this deaths but Luwin's death scene was one of the saddest scenes at series.

If we are comparing the scenes, seperating Robb-Catelyn seems meaningless because they both happen at same scene.

We can do as Headless Jeyne said (btw, great user name!): taking out Cortnay Penrose and including the Tickler.

Cat and Robb were killed in different ways... you have Roose Bolton and his famous "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" killing Robb, and Catelyn going mad, taking down Aegon Frey and finally having her throat cut while thinking of how Ned loved her hair...

It will be sad voting for those deaths T_T

Where's Lady Kraken? She was maintaining the list earlier in this thread. I guess anyone can start it though since the list seems more or less settled.

Here! Sorry my internet has been down.

How does this look for a final list? I swapped Cortnay for the Tickler. Is anyone going to miss Merritt Frey? I can swap him in for Pate.

Aemon Targaryen

Arys Oakheart

The Baked Freys

Beric Dondarrion

Catelyn Stark

Eddard Stark

Janos Slynt

Jeor Mormont

Joffrey Baratheon

Kevan Lannister

Khal Drogo

Lysa Arryn