TTTNE 360: Snarks abounding

Buckwheat

You killed my beautiful thread in the three hour window I was asleep... Meanies. I'm retiring from this 24 hour race thing, it's no good for me in my old age. :crying:

*pats head*

No offence meant, Newsun. It was probably just that nobody wanted to post in an ASOIAF-bashing thread for long.

*pats head*

No offence meant, Newsun. It was probably just that nobody wanted to post in an ASOIAF-bashing thread for long.

ASoIaF bashing is not a popular activity in this board I assume.

But we are moving the threads too fast... look the mods haven't even locked the other two.

ASoIaF bashing is not a popular activity in this board I assume.

But we are moving the threads too fast... look the mods haven't even locked the other two.

The most recent one was locked in record time, actually. But I agree.

E

Posted Today, 07:47 AM

I can't explain about large feet Dany, it's only bullshit anyway... smile.png

I dunno, I'm sure Hodor has large feet.

Ghis

Posted Today, 07:49 AM

What's the record for quickest TTTNE thread?

the day the 10 min rule was dropped. 4 threads in less than 24 hours. And the Goat did review them all, Breaking the page doing it however.

the day the 10 min rule was dropped. 4 threads in less than 24 hours. And the Goat did review them all, Breaking the page doing it however.

There were spam giants in those days... *sigh*

Hello all.

Wow everytime I come on here there's a new thread. Lol

So I was supposed to have an exam today and two papers due. Worked my ass off the last two days to get the papers done and study. Then I get to school and find out that my first class is canceled so that paper is extended until Tuesday, the other paper has been extended until tomorrow and the exam is postponed until Tuesday.

I thought I was going to get everything done and be free this weekend, nope, more studying to do. Lol.

Archived