TTTNE 360: Snarks abounding

Buckwheat

To Newsun, every time you complain about Maths, think it might be a lot worse and be happy. My teacher is called Severus( yes, like in HP) and thinks we should do everything three times faster. And final exams in a foreign language- english for me.

Please tell me that the final exams in your school are entitled O.W.L.S.

To Newsun, every time you complain about Maths, think it might be a lot worse and be happy. My teacher is called Severus( yes, like in HP) and thinks we should do everything three times faster. And final exams in a foreign language- english for me.

What do you do petyr? are you in college or highschool?

Please tell me that the final exams in your school are entitled O.W.L.S.

No. The teacher wants to prepare us for international contests( only in english), so we have to do homework from books in english( later). At least he reduced the homework to 100 problems( only for the first week)

What do you do petyr? are you in college or highschool?

Highschool

pssh sounds like a blast, you love math!

its still evil tho... :) im not complaining about the difficulty, i just think its boring :crying:

but good luck!

also, im not tired right now... so i have a feeling im just gonna drop at like 7pm tonight. :(

pssh sounds like a blast, you love math!

its still evil tho... :) im not complaining about the difficulty, i just think its boring :crying:

but good luck!

also, im not tired right now... so i have a feeling im just gonna drop at like 7pm tonight. :(

Let's make it The Interview with the Petyre :rolleyes:

What is your favorite math problem, Petyr?

Archived