ASOIAF Twenty Questions - v.40

Liar

Welcome to 20q, A Song of Ice and Fire edition!

We're generally pretty laid back, but here are a few pointers to keep in mind when you play:
  • Anything from the series is game! This includes Dunk & Egg and the show. We've had everything from Theon Greyjoy to Willas' crippling to Renly's peach.
  • Animals are considered characters. So if you have an animal (or some other odd creature) in mind and someone asks if it's a character, you can just answer "yes".
  • Body parts are considered objects.
  • Dunk is considered a POV character.
  • The Iron Islands are considered South of the Neck.
  • Plants are objects.
  • Hints aren't mandatory. They're common, but if you want to challenge us, don't feel obligated to include one (or two, or three, as the case sometimes is).
  • Once we get to around sixteen questions, start conserving questions, to be fair to the other players.
  • Keep an updated list of all the questions in your post when answering.
  • It's customary to let the winner host the next round, although you can see in the registry that that's not always the case
  • Post a list of the host, answer and winner of the previous round in the registry thread. Crown keeps the registry and he will update the registry when he has time.

These are all pointers, but there are also some rules:

• Don't choose something that's already been done. We've got a registry going, and it's updated every time a game finishes, so you can just check it. It's long, but don't feel intimidated.
  • You may ask one question, make one guess, or do a combination of a question and a guess. However, you can't ask more than a question or make more than one guess in the same post.
  • Editing old questions or guesses into new ones is not allowed.

Welcome, and jump on in!

Registry of current standings and previous threads and round

Hold a sec. I see something very, similar in the previous answers, but technically it's not the same, I played that round, but I don't remember which one was used then. I'll keep going, but you know that there is a similar one already done, so that's a hint :)

Archived