Hangman! (Registry)

A Bear covered in Fluff

so I guess general guidelines for the game are like one paper. spaces for the letter and each wrong answer builds the hangman stick dude (usually 6 wrong guesses is death) Keep track of letters used and we'll have a registry as well?

any topic is fair game. Are we keeping it strickly asoiaf? or will we venture out to other things as well?

so I guess general guidelines for the game are like one paper. spaces for the letter and each wrong answer builds the hangman stick dude (usually 6 wrong guesses is death) Keep track of letters used and we'll have a registry as well?

any topic is fair game. Are we keeping it strickly asoiaf? or will we venture out to other things as well?

Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

you mean is it possible? or???

Name:

_ _ _ _ _ _R _ _ _ _ R _ _

edit: double checked spelling. im missing a space lol whoops see spelling errors already!

Name:

edit: double checked spelling. im missing a space lol whoops see spelling errors already!

Name:

i knew it.. haha i think as long as host admits when it happens its fine just worried someone will not get the answer and then whine it should b there turn...as long as everyone is cordial and understanding we should b fine :cheers: :cheers:

Archived