Crow's Eye.Best fitting actor for the role.

BraavosSpellSword

Please, no Johnny Depp. I seem to be the only person in this planet who is immune to Depp's repetitive overacting. Euron is supposed to be intimidating with a palpable aura of menace, Jack Sparrow is just pathetic. Personally, I've always imagined Euron like Corey Stoll (Hemingway in Midnight in Paris):

No, you're not alone. I am a female that dislikes Mr. Depp and his repetitive acting that I find highly annoying. And I agree with Corey Stoll, I loved his Hemingway.

As far as I remember Euron is a cunning, manipulative, ruthless bastard. Unlikable, too. If that is really the case, why am I the only one who is thinking Bryan Cranston?

Euron I think appears in AFFC for the first time, which in terms of the show might be in 2 seasons time. But eve if he appears sooner, Breaking Bad is in it's last season (or should I say, last "half season") and it will be over by the time GoT season 4 filming begins, so he might be available.

This arrangment would not only benefit Cranston, who would go from one prolific show to the next, but would also benefit GoT: Cranston is currently probably the hottest thing on TV and his presence would raise the show's popularity even further. The only problem I see is that after his Breaking Bad success he might not be satisfied with a relatively minor role, and likewise, Benioff and Weiss might not want such an actor to draw that much atention to the mentioned "minor" role.

Archived