TTTNE 361: Frey Pie

K.C.

I hate when you have to sneeze, but you can't sneeze. It's especially annoying when it keeps happening every five minutes.

When that is about to happen, arch your neck back as low as you can until you sneeze, guaranteed :smoking:

:lol:

I hate when you have to sneeze, but you can't sneeze. It's especially annoying when it keeps happening every five minutes.

You know what i find even worse then that when that happens to you when you gotta fart, now that is Biatch HAR HAR HAR

So i am reposting this i wrote in the last thread cus it was near the end and lets face most of us don't bother to read that far back HAR HAR HAR.

Reading back i see alot of convo about titles all you need to know is the CROW is lord commander of the Nights Watch. Why was i chosen you ask cus i was the only one stupid enough to take the job HAR HAR HAR, you ever been to the Wall it is bloody cold up here HAR HAR HAR.

princeMountainGoat, congrats on your new title my spammy brother :cheers:. Goat now that Titancon is done if you have a little time we have a lot of new faces here in the TTTNE and they need to learn the history of our beloved thread and in all honesty it would feel wrong if any but you told it, it has been so many threads since you told it last i think that thread has been deleted but i will check and se if i can find it. Oh and if you do retell the history don't forget to add the coming of the CROW this time HAR HAR HAR. A little shameless self promotion is always a good thing :leer: HAR HAR HAR. Congrats again brother :cheers:

I just remembered with the NFL season up and running i wanna remind any of the vets who might of forgot and to let the new folks know that we do not discuss the scores of any NFL games here in the TTTNE unless they are spoiler tagged. Our great friend princeMountainGoat is a true fan and out of respect for him, we don't talk about the outcomes of games openly without spoiler tags because he doesn't get to watch the games when they are live usually.

EDIT: PMG no need to retype the History, Maid of Woodlynne found it and i am gonna repost it for everyone :).

The next elimination game is going to be best death. I told them to be careful including Frey Pie or Eira and co. will take over the game again. :devil:

Whew I do not think i will play that one, after that last one I need to retire or at least take a break :lol: But my thoughts are never far from the EG. How will you do this? Because how do you even know who is dead? Is Sandor dead? Is Jon Snow dead?

Whew I do not think i will play that one, after that last one I need to retire or at least take a break :lol: But my thoughts are never far from the EG. How will you do this? Because how do you even know who is dead? Is Sandor dead? Is Jon Snow dead?

Your retiring from the Elimination Games, Nice i will have someone to hang out with my retirement has sucked HAR HAR HAR.

Archived