TTTNE 361: Frey Pie

K.C.

Holy Wight Walkers it is 11pm here and i haven't eaten anything all day :uhoh:, i need to fight some meat bread and beer i shall return HAR HAR HAR.

I wish the history of TTTNE was pinned somewhere. That was fantastic. Thank you IC!!

So I know there's a Sisterhood of Sandor.

We should have a Queensguard for us fans of the one true Queen and of course the BAMF himself Ser Barry. Assuming there isn't already one, which there could be.

A Queensguard? I would quite like that ... but we would need at least 7 people and there are only 5 or 6 Dany fans on the whole board, so ...

A Queensguard? I would quite like that ... but we would need at least 7 people and there are only 5 or 6 Dany fans on the whole board, so ...

Well Daeny's only has 5, and then 4 after Ser Jorah is banished. Screw it, I've made myself a member regardless of official concerns. If there was one, I'm in. If not, there is now :P

Quick flyby & reposting this here for the record. Off to proof some math after a long day of sick Things.

<mod>

Gang:

TTTNE has run thus far based on an agreement with Ran that things won't get out of hand. After the 1k-and-wrapped thread in thirteen hours, the mods are in agreement that the hand lost it there. The board FAQ has this to say about it:

Before anyone points it out, no, posts don't count in Forum Games. But that thread went too far. If you want a place to chat freely, the chat board is here.

You're all valued as board members and we recognize that TTTNE has historically been allowed a lot of licence. However, that licence can and will be revoked at the mods' discretion. This is a final warning.

</mod>

I wish the history of TTTNE was pinned somewhere. That was fantastic. Thank you IC!!

No problem but i deserve none of the thanks it all goes to to the GOAT :) for being the historian and record keeper of the TTTNE and for sharing it with all of us. Knowing the roots of this thread helps us appreciate it more i think :).

No problem but i deserve none of the thanks it all goes to to the GOAT :) for being the historian and record keeper of the TTTNE and for sharing it with all of us. Knowing the roots of this thread helps us appreciate more i think :).

Absolutely. I feel privileged for posting here. For real. To stand on the shoulders of such spam giants. (I'm being silly, but I truly think it's totally awesome.) :)

Congratulations on the win, Killer Cacti,

Just casting the slooooooooooooow spell again... we're aiming to streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch this thread, remember. It's flow quality time.

SPAM FLOW PATROL.

CORE GO ROUND

POWER BE BOUND

INTERUPT THE SPAMMAGE'S COURSE

SPAM SLOW DOWN

CAST THIS SPELL SAYETH THESE WORDS

Well folks it seems like the spam day shift has ended, i am all alone :crying: HAR HAR HAR. Well a man like me is gonna call it a night. To anyone who will be on the night shift keep the spam warm and i have laid out a lovely buffet of food for you guys so give into gluttony not sinning is the greatest sin of all HAR HAR HAR.

Well folks it seems like the spam day shift has ended, i am all alone :crying: HAR HAR HAR. Well a man like me is gonna call it a night. To anyone who will be on the night shift keep the spam warm and i have laid out a lovely buffet of food for you guys so give into gluttony not sinning is the greatest sin of all HAR HAR HAR.

Thanks for the delicious spread mate! Night spam...COMMENCE!

Archived