"Bagel Heads"

Ser Scot A Ellison

Sci- what?? No siree. These people are have a floating device inserted and blown up inside their foreheads. Please reconsider your stance. :)

So the deviation from the "norm" is the issue? Or that it is additive, as opposed to removing something like hair?

I can understand disgust - it creeps me the fuck out. But my disgust isn't a measure of anything more, IMO, than my personal preferences.

Sci- no it's not about deviation from the norm. Everybody has a different norm, but this norm is called Bagel Forehead. That is a stupid ass norm!

I have to admit, the word Bagel and Forehead together does make me snicker...

Back in the early 90's while in art school...

got interested in various styles of tattoos, as art, and as a way to do something clever that allowed me to get all artsie with dragons and tigers, and...

Seriously - I had a good idea going, got a lot of mileage out of it.

Among the references I aquired was "Modern Primitives", a book on the growing body mod and tattoo scene (but full of some very interesting history, etc...)

Dong-spitting and inserting pearls and such under the skin of said dong were covered, with pictures.

Everybody from the chairwoman to teh janitor cruised by my studio to "see that shot of the split dick".

Twittyhead or Kinghead, and when you push in the center it plays from a selection of songs.

That is genius. You are a genius. The only modification I would make is that the bagel/button to the forehead should be glittery with either sequins or something similar.

Yagathai, if you get your tongue split, you will be jusssst like a ssssnake and will have to hissss inssssead of ssssspeak.

It ssssssounds sssssstupid.

Isn't this quite a bit older already? I'd swear I've seen it in a documentary years ago.

My poor, late lamented kitteh had to have one of these "bagels" injected into his side to hydrate him. That's all I can think of when I see that article.

My poor, late lamented kitteh had to have one of these "bagels" injected into his side to hydrate him. That's all I can think of when I see that article.

That is one connection indeed, with the added knowledge that was the best option to keep cats in some conditions hydrated. But there are other images in the back of my mind. Perhaps they'll surface later, or with a bit of luck not.

Why does Yags need a reason to want his tongue split? If that's what you want, that's what you want. I really don't think this bagel business is different than botox. You're injecting something into your forehead to paralyze it, how is that better or worse than pumping it full of saline? At the end of the day, sure you think it looks gross, but it's their forehead to gross up all they want, no reason for all this indignation.

Why does Yags need a reason to want his tongue split? If that's what you want, that's what you want. I really don't think this bagel business is different than botox. You're injecting something into your forehead to paralyze it, how is that better or worse than pumping it full of saline? At the end of the day, sure you think it looks gross, but it's their forehead to gross up all they want, no reason for all this indignation.

You're right. People used to freak out about people coloring their hair and wearing makeup.

Can you tell us why? Really curious as to the pros and cons you've considered already.

To freak out the establishment, man. When those squares see his forked tongue they'll, like, freak out! :hat: (sorry, that's as close as I could find to a hippie smiley)

Or...

He wants women to think he has mad skillz. :pimp:

(hmm, same smiley but green hat apparently = pimp. Maybe you should just get the green hat instead? :P )

Archived