"Bagel Heads"

Ser Scot A Ellison

I know tattoo artists in Japan, nobody does this. Now, if you want to talk about things you innocent uninitiated kids would find bizarre that are actually fairly widely done, look up subincision and genital bifurcation. It is nsfw.

Yeah, I know a couple guys that have the ol' split weiner. One of them would whip it out on the slightest pretext. I had a really uncomfortable elevator ride with him once. The subincision thing, though... that's just crazy. I don't think I know anyone that has one, though of course it's really difficult to be sure.

I hope there really is good evidence that this doesn't cause any medical problems.

But if it doesn't, it seems like a better thing to do to oneself than a tattoo to me, precisely because it is so temporary. I can understand people wanting to make short term changes in their appearance -- it's just a more biological way of wearing a costume. To me these people just want to look like some sort of Star Trek alien for a while, and if it really is medically safe I don't see why it's any more of a silly idea than a lot of other things people do to make their appearance stand out for a while.

This op combined with Yag's elevator post brings a whole new meaning to the title, Weinerhead.

I wonder if you could get a Hushpuppy head. That's probably done in southern Japan. Or Biscuithead. That would be stellar.

So...these people are purposely stretching their forehead skin so they get wrinkles there early?

Returning to thread to address Tobin's point: EXACTLY! People, especially of a certain age are doing everything they can to tighten sagging face skin and these guys are inflating and loosening it. Bah!

This op combined with Yag's elevator post brings a whole new meaning to the title, Weinerhead.

I wonder if you could get a Hushpuppy head. That's probably done in southern Japan. Or Biscuithead. That would be stellar.

Twittyhead or Kinghead, and when you push in the center it plays from a selection of songs.

I watched a segment of the Nat Geo show, "Taboo" about this sort of thing last night. I didn't watch for more than a minute, but during that brief time, I couldn't take my eyes off of the procedure. Like a train wreck. Things must be pretty dull on those parts to inflate one's forehead and then put a thumb print in the center. Bagel Head? Dumb ass is more like it.

This would be a slightly riskier procedure than a tattoo. Tattoos are very shallow and more of a scrape type wound than a puncture. This is an injection. Punctures are more prone to infection and sterility procedure for the saline is trickier than your typical body mod procedure. There is some risk of reduced elasticity of the skin but that's pretty minor. But, whatever, I don't find it upsetting

Archived