"Bagel Heads"

Ser Scot A Ellison

I think he's agreeing with you, but was just a bit unclear.

We all know you're a wild thang. :P

Ha! I am very boring now but back in the day I would have been jazzed about a bagel head, onion head, pot head, whatever. :D

Thanks for clearing that up, ToL, but I'm a bit disappointed that I cannot use the term 'drama llama' now. I was primed and ready.

Ha! I am very boring now but back in the day I would have been jazzed about a bagel head, onion head, pot head, whatever. :D

Thanks for clearing that up, ToL, but I'm a bit disappointed that I cannot use the term 'drama llama' now. I was primed and ready.

Whoops sorry bout that. I typed something else that would have made more sense that I quoted you, but thought I might be derailing. So what's left seemed like I was accusing you of being judgmental :P

Whoops sorry bout that. I typed something else that would have made more sense that I quoted you, but thought I might be derailing. So what's left seemed like I was accusing you of being judgmental :P

Okay, no worries. :)

Uh, so can I still call you a drama llama?

For clarities sake, I have no desire to get a tattoo, body modification, or bagel head. That does not mean I have nothing interesting to say. If people want to do this more power to them. I had simply never heard of it before and found it... surprising.

For clarities sake, I too have no desire to get tattooed, modify my sexy body, or pierce myself repeatedly with foreign objects in wacky places like my penis. Yet I have in the past done all of those things.

Kindly re-read what I said. If upon further review you need my assistance explaining the word "fathom" I will happily oblige.

How badly does a bifurcated tongue alter speech?

Everyone I know with it done (which is most of my coworkers) never sounded any different. The membranes between your tongue muscles are really small and heal quickly, so it's not really a hard healing process.

For clarities sake, I too have no desire to get tattooed, modify my sexy body, or pierce myself repeatedly with foreign objects in wacky places like my penis. Yet I have in the past done all of those things.

Kindly re-read what I said. If upon further review you need my assistance explaining the word "fathom" I will happily oblige.

You know, I used to lurk General Chatter a lot and I've watched out for these posh little conflicts and misunderstandings to appear. How does this actually work - does the most well-spoken person win? Instead of the conversation degenerating to swearing, more and more words are injected into sentences to the point of bursting.

You know, I used to lurk General Chatter a lot and I've watched out for these posh little conflicts and misunderstandings to appear. How does this actually work - does the most well-spoken person win? Instead of the conversation degenerating to swearing, more and more words are injected into sentences to the point of bursting.

That's how us polite motherfuckers roll.

Okay, I have to ask....does the split tongue really facilitate better oral sex???

Don't judge me. You know you guys are ALL wondering.

Uh, and if so, how much does it cost and how mad do you think an unconscious spouse would be upon awakening??? :)

Yes. Japan. It was a few years ago. And it was totally a fad.

My god, do you live in a cave with no access to anything but Readers Digest, an Etch-a-Sketch and this board?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

The computer replaced the Etch-a-Sketch, long ago. I couldn't lower my IQ far enough to enjoy Readers Digest, but a large cave might be nice. It occurs to me they only need to change one thing to set everything aright. Instead of pressing down in the center of the forehead where they injected the saline, they should use something to produce a vertical crease in the center. Then they would be butt-heads.

Okay, I have to ask....does the split tongue really facilitate better oral sex???

Uh, and if so, how much does it cost and how mad do you think an unconscious spouse would be upon awakening??? :)

:rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: till i cried, let me know how you get on.

Uh, ES, even *I* didn't think of that. :-P

Uh, ES, even *I* didn't think of that. :-P

Really, Sci? That's the only reason I could think of.

ES, upon awakening, i can't imagine you would be mad at your husband for this ;)

Archived