If you were on the Iron Throne...

Stark123

If you were somehow transported into the world of Westeros and somehow found your self to be the king/queen who would be on your small council and your king/queens guard?

(all rebellions are stopped so you have more choice)

Here's my choices:

Hand: Tyrion Lannister - He is a genius, and a ruthless leader as shown with his tactics a the battle of the backwater. Also as he showed with Joff he wouldn't be afraid to say if he thought I was doing something wrong.

Master of Coin: Petyre Baelish - Again very clever plotter a schemer as seen recently.

Master of Whispers: Varys - He knows everything, nobody can match him and his 'little birds'.

Master of Ships: Davos Seaworth - Very loyal and has proved he will tell the king straight if he disagrees with him.

Master of Laws: Ser Jaime Lannister - I've recently grown to like Jaime and I believe he would be fair and cleaver. I'd have him released from his vows and also make him warden of the west.

Grand Maester: Thoros of Myr- we have seen that he has exceptional healing skill.

Lord Commander of the Kings Guard: Ser Barriston Semly - in my opinion there is no choice to make here.

Also on the kings guard -

Ser Bronn of the Blackwater

Sandor Clagane

Brienne of Tarth

Ser Loras Tyrell

Ser Garlan Tyrell (I'd knight him)

Strong Belwas

Archived