Mafia 95.5 - A Dream of Spring

House Targaryen

Nu-uh!

Donniger refers to yourself, pushing the baby carriage, not to your son's surname. Regardless, surely an inconvenient previous marriage on the Lady Linderly's side is not an obstacle to a resourceful murderer like yourself?

I prefer not to sully my hands with such antics. But I am sure you like to project your homicidal urges on others no?

I prefer not to sully my hands with such antics. But I am sure you like to project your homicidal urges on others no?

My stance is that homicidal urges should be subject to the legitimacy-achieving process derived from a universal suffrage of the people, in a legally constituted lynch-mob. Yay mafia!

In theory, yes. But your wording was odd nevetherless.

I think you meant Lynderly's wording. And it isn't in theory as there are know facts that this has happened, you can be evil and made a mistake, or you could be innocent and made a mistake, both are more of opinions then theories. As in it is my opinion that you are more likely evil then innocent.

So is Jordayne your scum partner trying to protect you?

Ok, dim the lights and please lower your voices everyone. Just dropped in to unvote. I noticed some flaws in my original case. Egen is a cool cowboy getting the game moving.

I didn't like Templeteon apoligizing for not doing anything else for a long time already in his first post. Plus he stresses how long of a time it will be.

Maybe it's all OMGUS because his vote's on me, but I didn't like the discrepancy between the ordinary "let's get the game moving"- tone of the first half and then the revelation he's not intending to get the game moving at all.

I din't get all that "logical" talk. I think Egen meant by "logic" joke vote a natural joke vote. His problem, to me it seemed, was that he felt Lynden's vote was forced. Which I disagree with. Anyways, of all the people discussing Lynderly, Lonmouth seems worst to me. Just dropping an badly explained bandwagon vote and disappearing.

I'll look into that later. now *meal*.

What are all these obscure houses? Naturally, the good way to do it is Peckeldon- they are too close to the Lannister( BTW, spoilers are allowed, yes? Since Aegon is mentioned. And who thought revealing Jon as a Targ was a good idea?)

I assumed anyone playing here has read the books. If not, sorry for the Aegon mention. Jon isn't a spoiler though. You can't spoil something that's not in the books or show. :-p

So is Jordayne your scum partner trying to protect you?

My answer will confirm your suspicion, I'm afraid!

I don't think Lynderly and Egen's original exchange up to post 12 is suspicious. Egen prods Lynderly for something that is total nonsense because that's just what you do on day one. I think Lynderly's reaction to the further prodding is poor. He over-explains. Not really a bloody knife, put for a page three suspicion I'm fine with the people who have latched on to it like Ironsmith or Lonmouth.

What I find seriously suspicious is your post accusing Ironsmith, actually, mainly because I see nothing suspicious in his post you quote, which you immediately jump on as a scumtell.

Ok, dim the lights and please lower your voices everyone. Just dropped in to unvote. I noticed some flaws in my original case. Egen is a cool cowboy getting the game moving.

I didn't like Templeteon apoligizing for not doing anything else for a long time already in his first post. Plus he stresses how long of a time it will be.

Maybe it's all OMGUS because his vote's on me, but I didn't like the discrepancy between the ordinary "let's get the game moving"- tone of the first half and then the revelation he's not intending to get the game moving at all.

I din't get all that "logical" talk. I think Egen meant by "logic" joke vote a natural joke vote. His problem, to me it seemed, was that he felt Lynden's vote was forced. Which I disagree with. Anyways, of all the people discussing Lynderly, Lonmouth seems worst to me. Just dropping an badly explained bandwagon vote and disappearing.

I'll look into that later. now *meal*.

I don't much like this first serious post by Lake, a bit of kissing up to Egen while cautiously moving away from him and on to a weaker target (Lonmouth). Also takes the chance to act as if discussing Lynderly is a cause for suspicion and makes a weak point about Templeton (looks like the game just started at his bed-time or something).

Mistake? If you think it was my mistake not deliberately evil action, why do you vote me? :)

Let's guess OMGUS?

I think your attack on me was ridiculous, but originally classified it as bad logic. But I think you continuing is a mistake if you are evil, which for me seems the most likely choice. Lounmouth's attack seems more genuine to me, but still his vote is opportunistical bandwagoning

I think your attack on me was ridiculous, but originally classified it as bad logic. But I think you continuing is a mistake if you are evil, which for me seems the most likely choice. Lounmouth's attack seems more genuine to me, but still his vote is opportunistical bandwagoning

A reaction being over-defensive or not is a completely subjective impression, it's silly to say it's ridiculous or bad logic. Most you can say is that your reaction was within what you felt was appropriate and move on. To me you obviously react poorly to accusations. Whether it's a sign of guilt or it's just you remains to be seen, but for a page 3 point, as I said, it's A-OK.

Also, for someone who accuses Donniger of copying your answers you were certainly quick to follow Lake's suit on Lonmouth.

A reaction being over-defensive or not is a completely subjective impression, it's silly to say it's ridiculous or bad logic. Most you can say is that your reaction was within what you felt was appropriate and move on. To me you obviously react poorly to accusations. Whether it's a sign of guilt or it's just you remains to be seen, but for a page 3 point, as I said, it's A-OK.

Also, for someone who accuses Donniger of copying your answers you were certainly quick to follow Lake's suit on Lonmouth.

Well, if I suspect Iron for doing smth, I suspect Lonmouth Who did the same. What I'm saying is that Lonmouth's reaction is better than Iron's

who knew you could bandwagon seriously this early :dunno:

i guess opportunistical bandwagoning 25 posts in is a thing now? whatever...

and ahh, of course! if he votes you he just has to be evil... :rolleyes:

happy with my vote here for now....

Archived