Mafia 95.5 - A Dream of Spring

House Targaryen

Why? Were you ok with my first vote?

Speaking of opportunistical - Myatt (third vote on me. Just sayin.)

I did not like that you retracted the vote with the first excuse you got. It did not seem genuine.

Now that Lake has retracted his vote as well, I think it could be that he and Egen are alligned. I thought about the time. It can well be not important, because it is almost an hour apart, but when Lake posted his first vote against a house, that same house was the first there and matched it. And they started memorably as enemies, but now their votes against each other are not valid anymore. I suppose there might be teams.

Now that Lake has retracted his vote as well, I think it could be that he and Egen are alligned. I thought about the time. It can well be not important, because it is almost an hour apart, but when Lake posted his first vote against a house, that same house was the first there and matched it. And they started memorably as enemies, but now their votes against each other are not valid anymore. I suppose there might be teams.

Don't really agree, but a good try.

Myatt looks rather innocentish now.

I did not like that you retracted the vote with the first excuse you got. It did not seem genuine.

Started memorably as enemies - then known more memorably as symp/master after Lake's flattery....which I love and want more of, please. Everyone get on the love train!

Why did you leave out the recent interactions? Seems curious to rreiterate a vote without catching up. I'll go

I have trouble following your logic. Both Egen and Lake's votes were pretty obvious jokes, so I don't find them changing them suspicious, much less indicative of partnership. Ditto with them being around at the same time when the game started.

Don't really agree, but a good try.

Myatt looks rather innocentish now.

What do you find "innocentish" about that post and what exactly is the point of calling it out?

That was not even close to being over defensive, Ironsmith.

Bad vote my friend, but thanks you for the scum slip, makes Day one so much easier.

This post jumps out at me the most in a reread, it's like: "Well, case closed! Good job people, you can all go home." A little bizarre to be that certain based on Ironsmith saying someone had been overdefensive. So Donniger for now.

Why did you leave out the recent interactions? Seems curious to rreiterate a vote without catching up. I'll go

I don't think I left it out. I read it carefully.

I still stay with my primary vote though. Because I can not spot any plotting more accurately in other posts so far.

I have trouble following your logic. Both Egen and Lake's votes were pretty obvious jokes, so I don't find them changing them suspicious, much less indicative of partnership. Ditto with them being around at the same time when the game started.

It is hard to look for anything, but I try to think all through with logic. I can not be sure Lake and Egen are a team, but it got me as a good strategy - to hide in a public place. Go straight against each other and then dismiss it as kidding or as a game starter, while at the same time making others believe that they are absolutely on opposite sides. I thought it could be a strategy.

This post jumps out at me the most in a reread, it's like: "Well, case closed! Good job people, you can all go home." A little bizarre to be that certain based on Ironsmith saying someone had been overdefensive. So Donniger for now.

Do you agree Donniger looks like Linderly symp now? If yes, why not vote Linderly instead?

I still stay with my primary vote though. Because I can not spot any plotting more accurately in other posts so far.

It is hard to look for anything, but I try to think all through with logic. I can not be sure Lake and Egen are a team, but it got me as a good strategy - to hide in a public place. Go straight against each other and then dismiss it as kidding or as a game starter, while at the same time making others believe that they are absolutely on opposite sides. I thought it could be a strategy.

I don't think it's very practical to pose as enemies just to throw it away as being "during the rp stage". That seems sort of counterproductive, no? Basically, maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Not exceptionally indicative either way.

How do you reconcile this idea with the admiration Lake espouses for my behavior? Do you think he is my symp or partner? How many people think that we are at all at odds - which is what our goal would be in your scenarios.

How do you reconcile this idea with the admiration Lake espouses for my behavior? Do you think he is my symp or partner? How many people think that we are at all at odds - which is what our goal would be in your scenarios.

Admiration was expressed to retract the vote. And I think other people have dismissed you and are not voting for you both.

They know why they are doing it, but I think I need to trust myself. Until I find more arguments not to.

It could be a distancing tactic, but I agree with Moss it wouldn't be a very good one, and them both being around at game start is definitely a coincidence, wether they're partnered or not. Fair enough, though, being day one (and a pretty slow one at that...).

Do what? Ask questions?

Post what I'm posting before I finish posting it :P

Archived