Mafia 95.5 - A Dream of Spring

House Targaryen

Explain how your votes were logical. Your first one was an OMGUS vote and the second a very opportunistical one.

They were not logical.

I've always thought of omgus as being more in game reaction to someone putting an actual case or suspicion on you. Am I wrong or am I not wrong and I'm just an asshole? ;)

The second was an attempt to engage you. Which has kinda worked.

Speaking of opportunistical - Templeton or Myatt (third vote on me. Just sayin.)

They were not logical.

I've always thought of omgus as being more in game reaction to someone putting an actual case or suspicion on you. Am I wrong or am I not wrong and I'm just an asshole? ;)

The second was an attempt to engage you. Which has kinda worked.

Speaking of opportunistical - Templeton or Myatt (third vote on me. Just sayin.)

Yes, I did understand that the first vote was a joke. Good point about Myatt, but I think a FM wouldn't give such an opportunistic vote. Maybe if he's a new player.

Edit: @Ironsmith another to join the anti-logic club.

I don't think Myatt's vote was particularly opportunistic, it's not as though it's setting the groundwork for a speed lynch at this point in the game. And the other two votes on him are pure joke.

What's wrong with Templeton?

Yes, I did understand that the first vote was a joke. Good point about Myatt, but I think a FM wouldn't give such an opportunistic vote. Maybe if he's a new player.

Edit: @Ironsmith another to join the anti-logic club.

overthinking that vote way too much... really dont like that :) lynderly

also dont like how youre going on about 'anti logic' and just throwing it out there

overthinking that vote way too much... really dont like that :) lynderly

also dont like how youre going on about 'anti logic' and just throwing it out there

Well, it wasn't worth arguing. Hastwyk put me in a position I can't defend myself. He says I'm overdefensive( saying my vote is RP ismoverdefensive) so when I defend against that, I just prove his point.

Edit: Point, not vote

Edit: Read Ironsmith, not Hastwyk

Yay! Mafia!

No. Noo. Noo!

Lake

I'll see your "no" and raise you by

(0:35)

Funny videos are funny!

What are all these obscure houses?

Masonity must have been feeling creative... Hastwyk? Algood? Blackbar?

Golly, things got serious in a hustle.

I refuse to join this "logic" revolution. It sounds terrible. Boycott! :commie:

I hate serious too!

That was not even close to being over defensive, Ironsmith.

Bad vote my friend, but thanks you for the scum slip, makes Day one so much easier.

Donniger and Lynderly sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, and then comes Donniger with the baby carriage!

Huh? Explaining a joking vote isn't overdefensive?

It seemed to me, and I am sure every other innocent person that he was explaining his rp vote for Egen who Apparently missed that memo.

So for you to jump on that, and try to explain say it was overdefensive feels like scum trying to contribute something.

Donniger and Lynderly sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, and then comes Donniger with the baby carriage!

Atleast get it right, My child with the Lady Lynderly would be a Stone not a Donniger. Or maybe She would pass it off as her Lords child and it would be Lynderly.

Atleast get it right, My child with the Lady Lynderly would be a Stone not a Donniger. Or maybe She would pass it off as her Lords child and it would be Lynderly.

Nu-uh!

Donniger refers to yourself, pushing the baby carriage, not to your son's surname. Regardless, surely an inconvenient previous marriage on the Lady Linderly's side is not an obstacle to a resourceful murderer like yourself?

...then your naturally looking answer would be "Never mind, I was/am joking".

Well, at first, he asked about the separate vote. Then I explained the joke( he said it didn't look like a throw-away joke). You are trying to repair your mistake too much.

Ironsmith

I don't like Donniger because I feel he's repeating my answers

Archived