Visiting London from 6th to 9th of October

Argh, no I am actually a complete idiot who has not mastered basic thinking in a foreign language yet. I was so caught up in the difference between a.m. and p.m that I actually chose the wrong date :-) So of course, we will depart on Wednesday at 3.am.

No worries, just a relief to know we are planning for the right day.

Guessing as it's a school night people may want to meet earlier ;)

Also, do you have a plan of somewhere to hang out until your bus arrives? Very few places will still be open at 3am on a Tuesday.

Just on the train home now. It was nice meeting The Storm Queen and her boyfriend. We had a lively ADWD discussion even though TSQ boyfriend has not finished AGOT. He can't get past the Sansa chapters.

A very nice couple and hopefully they will come over to Belfast next year for TitanCon (I may have given them the hard sell a bit). Good luck staying up all night for your early morning flight!

Just on the train home now. It was nice meeting The Storm Queen and her boyfriend. We had a lively ADWD discussion even though TSQ boyfriend has not finished AGOT. He can't get past the Sansa chapters.

A very nice couple and hopefully they will come over to Belfast next year for TitanCon (I may have given them the hard sell a bit). Good luck staying up all night for your early morning flight!

Aww, thank you, Eloisa and her hubby again for taking the time and meeting us. It was an awesome evening and we both enjoyed it very much. Jannis has even ordered the ASOIAF-game the minute we arrived on German soil :-) We had a relaxed journey back home even if the night at the airport was long and sleepless given that the airport was really crowded and we only had one seat each as "bed".

By the way, Eloisa, I ordered Rivers of London today. I will let you know how I like after finishing it. Jannis was pretty intrigued by your novel concept and is looking forward towards reading it once you are finished.

:lol: :cheers:

Yeh, we have our differences. But I will preach him the Sansa love and turn him into a Sansa fan. With fire and blood if necessary :-)

Hope you guys have a great time!! :)

Yes, it was a really nice evening. I have already promised you in another thread to give you inspiration for your own holidays in London. The next two days I hopefully will find the time to do so after I have caught up with my university work.

Archived