Thpeak like Vargo Hoat

King Euron Swagjoy

To the thillinethth! Thip thip ... thurray! Thip thip ... thurray! Thip thip ... thurray! :commie:

Thtop making me with I had thome liketh! I feel thilly every time I try to uthe one.

ETA: For Kingmaker and otherth who can't underthtand uth. Thkip about two miuteth in if you with.

Thtop making me with I had thome liketh! I feel thilly every time I try to uthe one.

ETA: For Kingmaker and otherth who can't underthtand uth. Thkip about two miuteth in if you with.

I with tho muth I could uthe liketh ath well. :( What will my netht uther title be, if not "Conthtantly out of Liketh"?

Kingmaker thayth he doethn't underthtand uth! Thurely you can thubthtitute the th's for eththeth.

th'th can be changed eathily enough.

The motht hilariouth part of pothting in thith thread ith to keep yourthelf from writhing the eththeth.

I am thorn about the renaming of Vargo in the therieth. I don't mind changeth for the thhow but I wath hoping Jaime would thay THAPPHIRETH in thread.

I'm curiouth about a thhipper pairing Vargo with Thantha Thtark

What? :stillsick: Where did you read that thtupid theory? It maketh me thick.

You people are NUTS!!! :lol: :lmao:

You miththpelled the latht word.

I miththed thpeaking like the Goat.

What kind of thongth do Vargo Hoat and the Bloody Mummerth thing?

Thantha Thtark and the Thand Thnaketh'th lyricth deal mainly with love thtorieth gone wrong, but they thing with a thpicy attitude which eatheth the thadnethth of the wordth, adding a touch of thaththinethth that maketh for a really attractive thow.

Archived