5 Things Which Will Happen in WOW

Hustle

#1 - No! I see no way to make this likely and logical.

#2 - Maybe, but I also see no important reason for this to happen.

#3 - I think he will, but my guess is the last book. Would be nice seeing him making the "mother of a conspiration" at the End of WoW and dying in the beginning of the last book on some stupid bad luck, maybe choking on a fishbone with noone involved to kill him...

#4 - Maester Luwin must have reasons sending them to Skagos. But why Ned's mother alive? Not likely, for me.

#5 - Yes! For me: "All in" for the Wall go down...

Number 1: UnCat Sacrifices her lifeforce to resurrect Jon Snow.

Reasons: Berric D was resurrected 7 times, and Uncat once. These are the only CONFIRMED characters to have been resurrected by the Lord of Light. UnCat has to be around for a reason. Her life has to have meaning other then just revenge. A vision of a hero battling the others with blue skin and red eyes could refer to Jon. Both UnCat and Berric remained with visable malformadies after being resurrected. I believe Jon is dead and will be kept in an ice cell, keeping him cold and turning his skin a cool blue. So far, the only charactor alive who we know can resurrect people is Thoros, (but we may be able to assume if Berric did it to Cat, UnCat could do it for another.) There is no reason we should believe Melisandre can do this for Jon. UnCat has to be here for a reason. I believe she will head to the wall and resurrect Jon, setting the stage for ADFS.

Number 2: Willas Tyrell and Arianne Martell will be married.

Reason: The heir to Highgarden and the heir to Dorne. Arianne is heading to meet Aegon and we learned from a WOW reading that Highgarden is sending forces to meet Aegon as well. To battle or to join? Both Highgarden and Dorne were loyal to the Targs during Robert's Rebellion, both Willas and Arianne are single and it is possible that a joining of these two will unite 2 of the 7 kingdoms behind Aegon. In book 3 we learn a great deal about Willas, why? We learn that Willas and the Red Viper sent messages back and forth between each other, why? I don't think Aegon and Arianne will marry, which leaves Willas as the most likely and intersting prospect.

Number 3: LittleFinger will die, as the Epilogue POV.

Other then Varys, who I believe will survive the entire series, he is the character who has motivations which can only be explained in a POV. Does he only desire a younger version of Cat? What are his ultimate goals? We can't trust what he says, so we will have to see what he thinks. Sansa has been beat up and degraded for 5 books, she will make her move in WOW. She will out LittleFinger, LittleFinger and be responsible for his death. Why this book and not the next? I don't see the final lines in ASOFAI being a minor-ish character. LF's purpose is to train Sansa to be a player, and her final test will be killing her former teacher.

Number 4: Ned Starks Mother is on Skaggos.

Little and less is known about Ned Starks mother. Little and less is known about Skaggos. In a series where there is so much made of family, why nothing on a character with such strong ties to so many key characters. She is living on Skaggos and has been sheltering Rickon and Osha for the last 3 books. So what? Why is she important? Two reasons. I believe she may not only be sheltering one of her grandchildren, I wouldn't be surprised if she was sheltering one of her children (Benjin Stark) I believe Ned Stark raised a child of one of his siblings and now Benjin Stark will take it upon himself to do the same. The other reason, more still needs to be explained on the magic which the Starks have. Some has been made of it, but I believe Ned Starks mother is the only person who can explain what Sansa, Bran, Rickon, Arya, and Jon have all experianced throughout the series.

Number 5: The Wall will Fall.

The watch now has no Lord Commander and there will be civil war, not to mention the wildlings causing trouble. Just from a story standpoint: how can there be conflict or danger when there is a huge wall blocking them. The wall will need to fall in order for the others to have any kind of threat on Westeros. It may be the horn or it could be a dragon, but by the end of the 6th book, the wall will come down.

1) I highly doubt Lady Stoneheart would abandon her vengeance to save Jon Snow. If she would even consider the possibility of doing so, a trip to the Wall would take a long time because proximity is necessary to "breathe" the life into the person. I don't believe that Jon is dead, but if he is then Melisandre could easily do the kiss. She has been a devout priest for some time, Thoros only became a devout priest after joining the Brotherhood, so her not being able to perform the kiss is very unlikely

2) Also unlikely, I think she is destined for Aegon before Wylis.

3) Littlefinger, like Varys, will never have a POV chapter because it would completely demean the mysteriousness of his character. The lack of POV keeps him so interesting because the reader is forced to infer what LF's plans and thoughts are. LF is also one of the final key players for the throne and would not be killed before the last DoS. I do agree that Sansa will kill him though.

4) Definitely No to the mother being there. Rickon will probably enter a marriage pact to enlist Skaagos in aiding the North

5) The wall will fall with the help of Patchface and, shot in the dark, Sam inadvertently blows the horn in his possession that was found with the obsidian weapons, this horn is actually the Horn of Winter which destroys the wall.

Top 5 reasons people doubt these theories:

1) - People do not think Lady Stoneheart will give up on her quest for vengence...

Lady Stoneheart will begin Winds of Winter with the Brotherhood and the Jamie/Brienne confrontation. I believe we will see a Jaime POV where he is tested by Brienne to showcase that he has changed. Lady Stoneheart had the chance to kill him at Riverrun and didn't...she won't kill him now. Tom of Sevenstrings communicated a master plan of some sort to Edmure, or so we have been lead to believe. This is where her story is going to begin, with some sort of battle or trick against the Lannister-Frey-Bolton alliance. I feel that something is going to happen that changes her mind. I believe it could be a prophasiey from Thoros...or it could be that the whole brotherhood needs to head to the wall. Lady Stoneheart could agree to head Nrth to seek vengence against...oh I don't know...Roose Bolton. Basically...I could see Lady UnCat going North with the BWB to battle the Others as seen by Thoros...Thoros being a character who is doomed to die in WOW...or Lady Uncat heads North to seek out Roose Bolton.

Theory 2. Arianne is meant for Aegon not Wilas.

No. I believe that Tommen is doomed and that Aegon needs help to claim the Iron Throne. Everyone has a claim, even Robert had a claim and still needed help from a powerful queen...Cersie. Aegon would already have Dorne...he is the son of Arianne's aunt, Elia. Dorne will support Aegon, he does not need to marry Arianne. What Aegon needs is to marry Margary Tyrell, leaving Wilas and Arianne to marry each other.

Theory 3. Littlefinger will outlive the 6th book and shouldn't have a POV cause it takes away his mystery.

We are going to see some big deaths...BIG DEATHS...and I imagin there is going to be some vengence for everyone involved in starting this war. I really think Littlefinger is more likely to die then Varys as Varys has a connection to ,magic. A character like Littlefinger needs to have a spotlight to die.

4. Ned's mom is dead.

No proof...Rickon was sent to Skaggos to be safe because he has family there. Benjin is the only MIA...except for grandmother...or possibly the other side of her family.

5. The wall will fall.

Personally, I don't think Catelyn can be redeemed. I mean, her entire story arc since the 2nd book was about how much she was struggling to keep her honor and strength, during a time where she'd probably just rather "kill them all." Unfortunately, The Red Wedding was the last straw. Now she's succumbed to hate, and is exacting brutal revenge on her enemies, and anyone remotely related to them. She's become a creature of malice. Her story is very much a tragedy, and the fall of a Motherly figure. Considering her hatred of Jon was a trait of hers that was evident throughout the entire series, I can't see her resurrecting him. I think she'll most likely die by the hands of Jaime or Brienne. Or, possibly one of her own children? But that's going a little far.

It's definitely more plausible however, that Melisandre will resurrect Jon. She is a Red Priestess after all, and she is at the Wall where Jon's "corpse" is. Whether or not this resurrection will kill her or not, is unknown.

2) Might be. But I always imagined Aegon to marry Arianne, which would put Dany aside. Why would he wait for his aunt when the heir of one of the biggest houses is heading his way? And for Arianne there might be a bigger motivation. Aegons claims to the throne are better compared to those of the couple Dany-Quentin. She doesn't know yet Quentin is dead. Perhaps she might take the foolish chance to be queen of them all instad of settling with Dorne. She is impatient ...

And why would she marry the heir of highgarden and give up her claims on Dorne? Or would they maken one big kingdom out of them both? I can't see that happening.

3) I'm afraid Sansa will have to kill him to be free again, but not just yet.

UnCat/Jon:

Not every feud between 'good' characters must have a happy ending. UnCat, who finally understand that Ned never cheated on her and Jon was treated unfairly, so to make it up to him, she decide to finally die... I'm sorry, but it's bad melodrama. Not to mention logistical issues.

Willas/Arianne.

Not going to happen. Not every conflict in Westeros must be resolved and I think Tyrell/Martell feud will last happily ever after.

Skagos/Ned's mom

Mother of the heirs of one of the most powerful houses in Westeros decided to go to the country of her childhood. This is the story of Mellario, Doran's wife. No way.

Sansa/LF

Might be.

Wall

Maybe, maybe not.

Archived