TTTNE 362: Beware of DEATH CROW...

Ser-Arthur-Dayne

Odi, read the list of the families and the characters in AGoT - this works for me, sometimes.

I have terrible insomnia. It's getting better but it's still not great. I'm sending you sleep vibes... :drunk: Sorry. Drunk smiley is the closest thing to sleep smiley. :)

what ever happened to the :sleep: smiley? did it go with Yana's smash?

Today was a good day to be a party animal. A man becomes 18 once in his life, after all :)

Happy birthday :leer:

I've MISSED you!! I thought you'd been left behind in Belfast!! Can't wait to see you. Let's pm to coordinate with Drac. I can't wait to give you a big hug like Pebble. I can't wait to give a big hug like Pebble to Pebble!!! :) :) :)

Your so gonna get badged!

I am so mad that you people are ignoring me!!!!! Am I invisible or something?? SInce when do I not get a greeting in TTTNE?

Dammit! Where is Eira and Pebble? :crying: Where is Ghis???

Wait a minute. Did I forget to put on deodorant again?

well I didn't want to mention it.

CH wonder's what is so killer about a cacti, does a man run too fast into one and get the business end of a cacti in his vital regions?

obviously you have never had personal experiance with a steam propelled ninja cacti.

Hi spammers. please keep the Pie alive, not gonna be here much this weekend as Hubby is racing.

CH please don't get us in trouble and make forum games be closed down forever. please pay attention when people mention and link to Mod posts.

I've never had tamale pie, but it sounds like something I would want to eat. I tried stuffed peppers for the first time yesterday and was pleasantly surprised! I like peppers, but I wasn't sure about the mixed rice filling. But it had cheese in it so I loved it. Lady O you are right about fried food versus fast food, definitely is better and healthier and nummier! I had fried mushrooms today, counts as a vegetable, right? :) Your son and hubby are lucky, I love when my mom cooks dinner! Just don't make them their favorites too often ... sometimes I will ask her to cook something for me even if I know how to make it, just because I think it tastes better when she cooks it!

Hehe, Ice Crow, I am just glad someone around here shows me due respect. If you are there I will gladly spare The Wall once I get to Westeros, instead of melting it :D

Happy Birthday Kingmaker! Technically it is over now so, I hope it was a good one!

And Hello Eira and Killer Cacti, I see you :smug: Though I fear I have gotten myself into a trap trying to say Hello to everyone ...

you have not said hello to me, but I don't require a specific hello. I

sometimes its just easyier to say Hello Thread. (that covers anyone who ever posted in any TTTNE or will ever post at some point in the future.)

you have not said hello to me, but I don't require a specific hello. I

sometimes its just easyier to say Hello Thread. (that covers anyone who ever posted in any TTTNE or will ever post at some point in the future.)

Ah-ah not true! I have said Hello to you on the first page, but you were not here yet :D

Hello Thread is a much better idea, it may prevent this kind of thing, and is much more efficient besides!

And now I must say Goodnight :closedeyes:

Good morning spammers. Congrats Arthur!

happy birthday kingmaker! celebrate wisely and joyously

Happy birthday! Hope you celebrated right.

Feliz Cumpleaños, Kingmaker!

Happy Birthday!!! Big 1-8!!!

Have lots of fun but be safe

Happy birthday Kingmaker!

Happy birthday :leer:

Oh crap and happy Birthday to Kingmaker :cheers: sorry i must have missed it in the last thread.

Happy Birthday Kingmaker! Technically it is over now so, I hope it was a good one!

Thanks everyone!

(I hope I didn't miss any :P )

sometimes I forget and miss posts. :blush:

Good night K :kiss: sleep well.

In other news, my spikey pine tree (not sure what the exact type) looks to be dying and going all brown. however its also mutating into what looks to be a layandi and those brances are thriving?

I have a mutant tree RUN!!!

Khaleesi it would be much appreciated if you didn't melt my Wall, i hate having to find a new place to live HAR HAR HAR.

Well that's all folks HAR HAR HAR im off to bed good night spammers :).

Hello everyone :grouphug:

Good race guys, its nice getting home from work with a race to read!!

so, back to first avs, eh?

this was my very first (when it changes), but I soon changed to Jessica, so I might do the same later.

Good morning, Spamalacious people!!!

Ghis., no worries, Bai., and I were messaging last night while the spammers were racing. :D. But you made my day by looking out for me, sweet pea. :D

Pebble, I had a bath so hopefully spammers will talk to me today. :D

You guys have to quit racing so that we can keep TTTNE alive. I will be devastated if I can't chat in here with you lovely people. :(

Reposting these two as a reminder. Zar can recast his spell of slowness when he has time.

Well the Spell is in charge of controlling flow, which has been okay the last two threads... We'll keep an eye on it! ;)

I don't remember my first av :uhoh:

I do. It was Red and Black Banner, just don't know who's.

You guys have to quit racing so that we can keep TTTNE alive. I will be devastated if I can't chat in here with you lovely people. :(

The race to 1000 is an old TTTNE tradition that in ingrained to the root of the posters. pLMG can tell us more about it.

What must be prevented is single character/word/emoticon posts and starting it too early. Those amount to nothing but bulking the thread. True posts don't count in Forum Games, but still the board backups count them for space.

I think we can manage that on our own :P

Archived