TTTNE 362: Beware of DEATH CROW...

Ser-Arthur-Dayne

Oh, yeah. I have lots of guts and very little brain. I should enter politics. :)

Love the Jessica rabbit av. It and young Gillio are my faves. :D

Me too, but i like the chocolate one, and the teddy bears, and the spring kitten too

Damn this is too early to be up on Saturday considering i only went to bed about 3 hours ago HAR HAR HAR. DEATH was not my first avatar i actually can't remember what my first avatr was i went through several till i found the perfect one that is ICE CROW. DEATH is my battle face and only used during races and elimination games HAR HAR HAR.

Hello ... um ... thread! This sounds so impersonal. Anyway, hello, Gillio, Kingmaker, Zar, CROW, Baitac, FB, Eira, Olenna, Ghiscari, Newsun, Khaleesi, Pebble, Sci, Quoth, Ser Arthur Dayne, Liar, errrr ... and others. ;)

Arthur, congrats on winning the race! Nice to see you. *waves*

Gillio, your avatar is adorable!

Kingmaker, I missed it was your birthday, happy belated one! :D

CROW, I am already afraid to go peek into the Elimination, only the old gods know what this face has done in there :uhoh: UHUUUUUUUUUUUU

My first one was a cartoon Arryn sigil, a cute eagle ... I do not think I can change it back now.

Damn this is too early to be up on Saturday considering i only went to bed about 3 hours ago HAR HAR HAR. DEATH was not my first avatar i actually can't remember what my first avatr was i went through several till i found the perfect one that is ICE CROW. DEATH is my battle face and only used during races and elimination games HAR HAR HAR.

I thought you always only wore those two ... UHUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CROW, I am already afraid to go peek into the Elimination, only the old gods know what this face has done in there :uhoh: UHUUUUUUUUUUUU

My first one was a cartoon Arryn sigil, a cute eagle ... I do not think I can change it back now.

I have yet set DEATH on the new elimination game but since he is here mayhaps he should pay a visit HAR HAR HAR. I love your avatar whenever i see it i think of those battery powered sunflowers that dance to music wearing sunglasses like these HAR HAR HAR.

http://audiogold.co....ower-yellow.jpg

I have like 15 avatars i tried i sat here one day in the TTTNE showing everyone all of them and everyone agreed there could only be one and that was the one you have all come to know as the CROW HAR HAR HAR.

Hello ... um ... thread! This sounds so impersonal. Anyway, hello, Gillio, Kingmaker, Zar, CROW, Baitac, FB, Eira, Olenna, Ghiscari, Newsun, Khaleesi, Pebble, Sci, Quoth, Ser Arthur Dayne, Liar, errrr ... and others. ;)

Arthur, congrats on winning the race! Nice to see you. *waves*

Gillio, your avatar is adorable!

Kingmaker, I missed it was your birthday, happy belated one! :D

thanks

I've been running through them - the spring kitten?

I remember your cartoon eagle, it was cute!

I have yet set DEATH on the new elimination game but since he is here mayhaps he should pay a visit HAR HAR HAR. I love your avatar whenever i see it i think of those battery powered sunflowers that dance to music wearing sunglasses like these HAR HAR HAR.

http://audiogold.co....ower-yellow.jpg

I have like 15 avatars i tried i sat here one day in the TTTNE showing everyone all of them and everyone agreed there could only be one and that was the one you have all come to know as the CROW HAR HAR HAR.

Awwww, that is nice to hear, thank you! All credits go to Winter's Lady, she is the one who drew it. UHUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And of course there can only be one face of the CROW, errr, I mean two, and we live them both HAR HAR HAR UHUUUUUUUUUUUUU :blushing:

thanks

I've been running through them - the spring kitten?

I remember your cartoon eagle, it was cute!

Thanks! What, really? I thought I did not start posting in Games when I still wore that one ... only when I had the owl face ... that surprises me, actually. :)

And of course there can only be one face of the CROW, errr, I mean two, and we live them both HAR HAR HAR UHUUUUUUUUUUUUU :blushing:

Wait a minute if your living them then what am i doing with them, oh crap who am i do i even exist :uhoh:. Am i figment of some crazy owl ladies demented mind :D HAR HAR HAR :leer:

Wait a minute if your living them then what am i doing with them, oh crap who am i do i even exist :uhoh:. Am i figment of some crazy owl ladies demented mind :D HAR HAR HAR :leer:

quite possibly, my young friend, quite possibly............

Kris Kristofferson Watch Closely Now Lyrics

Send "Watch Closely Now" Ringtone to your Cell

Songwriters: ASCHER, KENNETH LEE / WILLIAMS, PAUL H.

Watch closely now

You'll observe a curious exchange of energy

Are you a figment of my imagination

Or I one of yours?

Watch closely now - are you watching me now?

Your eyes are like fingers

They're touching my body and arousing my soul

Ridin' the passion arisin' inside me

How high can I go?

You're comin' with me girl

I'm gonna show you how

When it's scary, don't look down

I see the hunger arise in your eyes and it's a-urging me on

Higher and harder and faster and farther

Than I've ever gone

You're comin' closer lady

Don't ya leave me now

We're gonna make it

Don't look down

Maybe I'm takin' me too many chances

With no net at all

Maybe I'll teach you at least that

You've got to be free when you fall

I'm the master magician, who's setting you free

From the lies you've been told

When they're breaking your back

Bring your last straw to me

I turn straw into gold

I'm gonna need you later

When you're not around

But I can take it

Don't look down

Watch closely now

Are you watching me now?...

ETA gee we was cute then!!!

Ice Crow, My new tattoo includes a Crow feather. It's time to use it and fly across the ocean.

Later thread heads, see you in a week'ish

Now that is a tattoo my friend, may your venture be fruitful, the beer ever flowing and may you find the Moon of your Life my friend :cheers: we will keep the fire hot here till your return :).

Fortune Favors the Bold!

Whoops bad typo! I wanted to say we all like the two faces of the CROW, that is more like it :leer: :blushing: UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My mind is fine, at least most of the time, thank you ver much for you concern nevertheless UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Archived