TTTNE 362: Beware of DEATH CROW...

Ser-Arthur-Dayne

morning... off to the wedding and then the reception... and i have to drive my parents home after... this will not be fun :(

Your driving so that means a wedding without booze :shocked: i am so sorry my friend, i can't even watch a TV wedding without booze HAR HAR HAR. I like to feel like i am there partying it up with the stars :D HAR HAR HAR.

Wedding dinner is under way, thank the old gods and the new! It's brilliant so far... I managed to wriggle myself out of a song and dance number that I was dreading to perform on stage. *phew*

I haven't lurked, but accidentally left the page open on my phone, was in a hurry (for three days and counting) :D

This is probably as close to a "HIIIIIIIIII! Lovely people-thread" post as you can get out of me. (drunk posting thread).

Head still on shoulders, taking it easy, having a great time!

I miss you all! :grouphug:

*shuffle shuffle*

Just got it, thanks for the reminder :)

I really respect the guys at Gearbox for doing this, EA or someone else would charge for this even as small as it is. I think they testing right now from what they said so that they can make it so that there is like a mission of the day sort of thing where if you complete the daily tasks you get a golden key. Halo Reach does a similar thing with daily task and weekly for more XP.

Right now i am level 29 and every gun i got is purple, from my golden keys today the best things were a nice handgun that does 1200 damage per shot and i finally got a kick ass SMG that does 400 damaga and 300 fire damage per/second :).

Also Hyperion guns suck, they say they have like 90 something accuracy then when you aim it the damn thing is all over the place.

I really respect the guys at Gearbox for doing this, EA or someone else would charge for this even as small as it is. I think they testing right now from what they said so that they can make it so that there is like a mission of the day sort of thing where if you complete the daily tasks you get a golden key. Halo Reach does a similar thing with daily task and weekly for more XP.

Right now i am level 29 and every gun i got is purple, from my golden keys today the best things were a nice handgun that does 1200 damage per shot and i finally got a kick ass SMG that does 400 damaga and 300 fire damage per/second :).

Also Hyperion guns suck, they say they have like 90 something accuracy then when you aim it the damn thing is all over the place.

Yeah a daily quest thing would be pretty cool.

please please keep pie alive it represents me

I'll do my best, but it's going to be an uphill battle without you as we get closer and closer to the finals. :( Having them at 75 probably didn't win us any allies either!

Good luck with the race!

Groceries are the bane of my wallet.

And my purse :(

I use the digital coupons and that helps do much. I make sure my savings are always over 50%.

But still, every week is cha-Ching cha-Ching. I should really put my family on a diet. Starting with myself.

Archived