Joe Abercrombie Bristol/Bath signing

red snow

Last time I checked there only seems to be me and Slick in the Bristol/Bath area who are on the board (or check/respond to this section).

Anyway Joe is signing his new book, A Red country, in Bristol waterstones on the 20th October and in Bath on Friday 28th. I'd be up for grabbing a drink with folk after the event if anyone is interested? I'm more likely to attend the Bristol one but could also meet folk in Bath if that turns out to be the consensus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I missed these signings as I was away for half term holiday. I managed the GRRM signing in Bath a few months ago where JA was lurking in the background. I'm in Herefordshire so not a million miles away.

I have however managed to crack open my copy of Red Country on my return to Blighty and have been enjoying the return of everyone's favourite digit impaired barbarian.....it certainly gives a new meaning to propping up the bar.

Sorry I missed these signings as I was away for half term holiday. I managed the GRRM signing in Bath a few months ago where JA was lurking in the background. I'm in Herefordshire so not a million miles away.

I have however managed to crack open my copy of Red Country on my return to Blighty and have been enjoying the return of everyone's favourite digit impaired barbarian.....it certainly gives a new meaning to propping up the bar.

Never mind. Maybe for the next book?

I'm enjoying it too - quite different from his other books but with the same humour and characters.

Archived