Spoiler: Maisie Williams filming update

houseHB

I want it to be a shot to Robb's body with Grey Wind's head sewn on. Might be too gory though, even for HBO.

Don't worry, that scene is already (unofficially) confirmed to be in. Moreover, we will also see Robb's head sewn on Grey Wind, which does not happen in the book (it doesn't say anywhere in the book, at least). So maybe the gore wasn't enough for HBO :lol:

But I think that will be the first scene of episode 10. Similar to what they did with Ned's execution, showing us the bloody sword and his head.

Don't worry, that scene is already (unofficially) confirmed to be in. Moreover, we will also see Robb's head sewn on Grey Wind, which does not happen in the book (it doesn't say anywhere in the book, at least). So maybe the gore wasn't enough for HBO :lol:

But I think that will be the first scene of episode 10. Similar to what they did with Ned's execution, showing us the bloody sword and his head.

Wait, what?! Robb's head on Grey Wind's body?

:bawl:

Where did you read this?

Isn't it the other way around?? I thought it was Grey Wind's head on Robb's body

From what I've heard, it's going to be both. Complete head swap :cool4:

Wait, what?! Robb's head on Grey Wind's body?

:bawl:

Where did you read this?

I remember reading somewhere (I think on WiC) about one of the staff saying they had a fake head being sewn to an ox (which they will probably work over to make it look like Grey Wind).

Isn't it the other way around?? I thought it was Grey Wind's head on Robb's body

That's how it happened in the books. But I have to admit, from a TV perspective, it makes more sense to have Robb's head on Grey Wind's body because viewers are much more familiar with Robb's face than they are with Grey Wind's face since we barely see the direwolves now because of CG budget constraints. But someone on the set did mention a head swap so maybe we will see both.

That's how it happened in the books. But I have to admit, from a TV perspective, it makes more sense to have Robb's head on Grey Wind's body because viewers are much more familiar with Robb's face than they are with Grey Wind's face since we barely see the direwolves now because of CG budget constraints. But someone on the set did mention a head swap so maybe we will see both.

I don't know...I think Robb's head on Grey Wind's body is just too much to handle for some viewers...and weird..

I hope the last shot of the RW is Arya getting hit by the Hound. Then in the last episode we'll see her wake up and the Hound will announce that they're going to the Vale because Lysa is there and he suspects that she'll pay a ransom for her niece. Then in season 4, depending on how early Sansa escapes KL, the audience will think that Arya and Sansa will reunite until Lysa dies and Arya has no choice but to go to Braavos.

I hope the last shot of the RW is Arya getting hit by the Hound. Then in the last episode we'll see her wake up and the Hound will announce that they're going to the Vale because Lysa is there and he suspects that she'll pay a ransom for her niece. Then in season 4, depending on how early Sansa escapes KL, the audience will think that Arya and Sansa will reunite until Lysa dies and Arya has no choice but to go to Braavos.

Great thinking :thumbsup:

Based on Jaqen's last words...he shouldn't appear again. And bookwise, he isn't in Braavos in later books. But who know.

Jaqen is heading to the citadel about this time of the third season. When he gets there in the later book, he kills pate and takes his place.

I meant Jaqen's visage wouldn't appear again. :) So different actor.

It's a puzzle. George created a very interesting character in Jaqen and then sent him to limbo. D&D cast a very appealing actor Tom Wlaschiha as Jaqen and even left the door open with the coin thing (which was in the book too).

Non book readers are going to wonder that the heck if he never appears again (I have the feeling we may either only fleetingly see Patrick O'Kane again... if at all.) Wlaschiha could fill in for the 'kindly man' and have someone else do the citadel thing, after all that is almost a footnote in the book, tho George , as usual, leaves us in the dark as to it's meaning.

So I could see Jaqen emerging in even season 4 without jarring the story one bit.

Heck even Geroge has said he now wants to give Osha a bigger role because Natalia Tena is such a striking actress.

I can see D&D , maybe even with Geroge's help, creating an arc for Osha and Rickon which has been missing in the books for a long long time now, tho how they jam it into even 20 episodes is going to take some doing.

Hell, once Arya reaches Braavos I could even see Miltos Yerolemou make an appearance again!

I am sure D&D are aware of audience favorites even if George has not put them on the page.

Archived