BwB site

Caja62

Hello!

I honestly dont know where to start but, i am very happy that i found this site. I have been reading and playing video games for a long time, and very much enjoy the fantasy genre for both. This series was new to me when i first saw the HBO series. After season two i knew i could not wait for season 3. I read the 4 first books all within 3 weeks and stupidly didnt realize the series wasnt fully written yet lol! Now i am on dance and going over it very slowly when i saw the thanks from George to the brotherhood without banners. I knew immediately that i had to find them! I have read your website and gone over everything i possibly could on this site and am very impressed with the hardwork everyone has put in. I would like to help if anyone wants it. I can help with any web/graphics design or editing. I know it takes alot of work to keep a website up and running as well as just helping to keep things organized. Im sure you all will want to know me better but, i wanted to help the brotherhood and join the group if i can.

Feel free to ask any questions and i look forward to hopefully being a contributing member.

If ya play any games hit me up so we can roll the brotherhood clan :P

Best Wishes

Caja

Archived