Oberyn Martell-Who Should Play The Red Viper Of Dorne ?

Flaming Heart

Some ok suggestions here like Oded Fehr. Problem with him is that he has too trustworthy and honest a face for Oberyn.

I imagined the RV's face to be a bit sharper and more cunning.

My suggestion (it's a bit out there...) is Lou Diamond Phillips. He could pull off a cold and sharp on the outside with vengeance and hate on this inside kinda role.

I see him as Jason Isaacs. Just picture him with the long hair from harry potter but black instead of white. And btw some of the suggestions are too young for the RV. They can't change his age in the show....he has a daughter of 28; he can't be young.

You ain't my buddy, pal.

lol i can't believe no one understood that quote

I see him as Jason Isaacs. Just picture him with the long hair from harry potter but black instead of white. And btw some of the suggestions are too young for the RV. They can't change his age in the show....he has a daughter of 28; he can't be young.

I agree i think Issacs would be a great pick. Playing like he did in brotherhood

Im not youre pal buddy?

I think Purfoy would have been especially great if Ciarán Hinds would have been cast as doran Martell. He was my first choice for that role before they made him Mance Rayder. Kevin Mckidd was my first choice for Mance....basically i wanted to reunite the cast of Rome :)

Remember Dorne is almost more like former Yugoslavia which has three distinct ethnicities within the confines of one country. They each have different looks and culture indigenous to the different regions. I have always pictured Doran and the Red Viper as swarthy.

I always had Gilles Marini down as Daario but could also see him as Oberyn.

Made a list on fanpop about who could play Oberyn.

If you want to have a look, vote or comment

http://www.fanpop.co...-oberyn-martell

I was going for Mediterranean Hispanic or Asian looking, lithe and somebody who is or can be aged up to look a bit older than Peter Dinklage who is 43. What do you think?

I think Purfoy would have been especially great if Ciarán Hinds would have been cast as doran Martell. He was my first choice for that role before they made him Mance Rayder. Kevin Mckidd was my first choice for Mance....basically i wanted to reunite the cast of Rome :)

Remember Dorne is almost more like former Yugoslavia which has three distinct ethnicities within the confines of one country. They each have different looks and culture indigenous to the different regions. I have always pictured Doran and the Red Viper as swarthy.

Game of Thrones Season 3: The Roman invasion.

Archived