ASOIAF Elimination Game 26: Best Weapon

King Euron Swagjoy

Right, but Patchface has a very obscure method of communicating, and his nonsense doesn't make sense until we look back after the event has happened.

Fool's blood, king's blood, blood on the maiden's thigh, but chains for the guests and chains for the bridegroom, aye aye aye.

Sure, when analysed really really closely it fits the Red Wedding, but in itself it isn't prophetic.

The pale mare and other beasts coming to Meereen.

Not really impressive :ninja:

Right, but Patchface has a very obscure method of communicating, and his nonsense doesn't make sense until we look back after the event has happened.

Fool's blood, king's blood, blood on the maiden's thigh, but chains for the guests and chains for the bridegroom, aye aye aye.

Sure, when analysed really really closely it fits the Red Wedding, but in itself it isn't prophetic.

Yes! But that is what makes it interesting! You will be able to vote Patchface out, but I would definitely would vote him up.

Or shall we merge the Others and the Great Other, whom we haven't seen?

If you insist on mentioning the Great Other at all. Personally I believe he does not even exist, not even in the way the Seven do, so I would just write the Others. :dunno:

• 1 year later...

Archived