Mafia 96 - A dissimulation of birds

House Targaryen

Nah, I wouldn't get any reads from an early vote myself.

But, Pretel, why vote Curlew?

I'm having a hard time telling one avatar from another :lol:

Eta: spelling

Great. You might not, but others can. I suppose you got great early reads by commenting on knowing that a finch was a bird?

Well, as we have no CF I will try to figure out how we can use the Parchment / Candle Stub combo to our advantage. We have to be careful when discussing this, as we might loose these precious things if we say anything wrong. I already have an idea which I have to think through. What I can say so far is that I think it makes sense to give us more than one parchment. It might even be that one of the FM has a parchment in his possession right now.

Who made you the boss. I didn't get that memo :P Anyways lets worry about that when we get to that. Making plans on thread are kind of pointless as FM will be smart not to use the parchments as they can get caught that way.

The parchments can be traced to FM, yes, but they don't have to sign them.

Actually - I am going to talk about stuff. It might be smart to put something in the parchment that can confirm it was you who signed and sent it. How many words do we get again?

I was thinking of something like 'Hey Phoebe, I'm totes not evil - BFF forever? My first post of the day will have the word banana hammock in it. Love your BFF Pewee'

Archived