TTTNE 363: A Hat! A Hat! My Kingdom for a Hat!

Fragile Bird

My most devoted suspect, er, I mean subject :)

(actully, in professional criminal speak, we always referred to the suspect as "subject" in our reports)

I am sure that I have things to do today, but I can't seem to recall what they are :P

Spend time with us in Spam-Land.

Nice win FB and i see Hats still have a place here after all, so whats the deal with a towel thread? I could just get nekid :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Now i am off to start a long day of running around but my most important chore of the day is to buy some snacks for The Walking Dead season premiere tonight :D. Thrones and Walking Dead are the only shows i really care about anymore.

Damn it i already forgot my damn gravatar password :tantrum: i hate gravatar looks like im staying DEATH till at least tomorrow HAR HAR HAR.

We need to put up our outside decorations, but we were waiting for the neighbors to move out and then in first, as we have a very long narrow drive and we worry about a big moving truck taking them out, but I think it is time anyway. (they sold their house) I think it will be a long cemetary this year, not all gathered in one small area. I have to keep finding ways to light that long drive so kids are not afraid to come down it. (I LOVE trick or treaters)

FB, my that is a super cute AV.

Awww, Sci, looks like Angalin had to close down your thread. :crying:

I blame Lummel! That's what happens when you thread drift right after a mod says, no thread drift. :bang:

Hear me, children?

Sci, I believe I have asked somebody this before, but if I were to read Bakker, what book do you suggest I start with?

ETA: lol, the av - yes! I was sorry to let go Tinker, but there were no more religion threads to be noble in anymore, lol! This one is cute in a different way.

So it is a pretty crummy day here in the city so im scrubbing all my plans, except for getting my snacks for tonight :D i just got back from that HAR HAR HAR.

So since i had some time i decided to get into the Hat and Towel spirit of things all in one glorious picture, my avatar should update soon (damn gravatar) please be gentle i know i am not looking my best these days HAR HAR HAR.My head is resting on a towel for those wondering where the towel is HAR HAR HAR.

Heres a link to my towel and Hat pic incase gravatr takes too long

http://imageshack.us...9/img1558ps.jpg

Gee, ICE CROW, finally we see you, you're so . . . so . . . so . . . so . . . interesting looking, dude. :eek: :stunned: :blink: :shocked: :lmao: :leer: :leer:

You know you can't control yourself when you look into my beautiful Blue eyes :leer:, what no mention of my beautiful collectors edition 1999 Toronto Blue Jays fitted baseball cap i know you were lost in my beauty :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

You know you can't control yourself when you look into my beautiful Blue eyes :leer:, what no mention of my beautiful collectors edition 1999 Toronto Blue Jays fitted baseball cap i know you were lost in my beauty :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

:( It is so not you. I miss the usual CROW's face. UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You are soooo sexy :leer:

Archived