Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.2 - A Thong of Thecthynethth

Liar

Ok, jutht wanted to thhow you my owl fathe, but it thayth the picture ith too big and I have no idea how to change it, tho flower thtayth. Anyway, it wath thith owl.

You mutht thank Winter'th Lady for thith flower, the ith the great painter whothe work it ith. :)

Thilver deserveth the award of betht title ever :lol: In my opinion

I wonder what are all you thilly people doing on thith fine day, mutht be having thome fun :D Mythelf I have a date with a bottle of wine and a good Therlock Holmeth book. And a pipe, Tyrion gave me the idea of digging up my old pipe, I alwayth have my pipe when I read Holmeth :lol:

May I athk an embarathing quethtion? What on earth ith TTTNE about? I have tried to lurk and underthtand what goeth on there, but have failed mitherably tho far :dunce:

Am off vithiting my mother for a few dayth, but could not do without ATHOIAF forum too long tho borrowed her computer

:lol: it'th an addiction, my wife uthed to be interethted in what I pothted and watched me play, now thhe jutht roll her eyeth :lol:

TTTNE ith that, a thread that never endth about nothing and everything, everything you can think of. You jutht talk and thpam a lot :D and every new thread hath a theme, pothterth may choothe to find a thuitable avatar if the want.

that'th nithe :) you thould bake thomething :laugh: everything it'th more fun baking

Yeah, I'm European - German in fact. But I thee mythelf ath a cothmopolitan - I like to vithit foreign countrieth. Not tho much ath a touritht, but ath thomeone who liketh to get in touch with the nativeth. Given that I theak the language - and I pick up languageth quite eathily.

Archived