Greatest Warrior Tournament

Top12Gun

REGION 1

1# Sandor "The Hound" Clegane

10# Strong Belwas

Belwas will give Sandor one cut and get cleaved in half

5# Brienne of Tarth

3# Ser Garlan Tyrell

We've seen Brienne in several fighting situations, she's killed Rorge who I believe was on horseback and killed three of the Bloody Mummers single-handedly. Garlan has reputation alone to stand on, he hasn't beaten anyone notable that we've heard of and it's really just Loras who speaks highly of him. She also uses Valyrian steel.

2# Syrio Forel

8# Mance Rayder

Does this need an explanation?

4# Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane

11# Ser Loras Tyrell

Knight vs knight I'm going with the better armored knight who can still move

REGION 2

1# Ser Jaime Lannister

10# Areo Hotah

Yeah

#5 Qhorin Halfhand

#3 Ser Barristan Selmy

Two hands

#2 Prince Oberyn Martell

#8 Lord Yohn Royce

mhm

#4 Victarion Greyjoy

#6 Khal Drogo

Damn, tough call. Vic has armor and fares better against armored opponents. He's quick enough also as is evident after reading his battle against the Serry Ser.

Brienne over Garlan? I HAVE to hear this explaination.

Garlan stands on pure reputation. Which is mostly his brother's word. Maybe he is a better sword than Loras, but guess whose defeated Loras? Brienne of Tarth. She killed Rorge from the ground and he was on horseback. She killed the three Bloody Mummers single-handedly and with ease and she uses a Valyrian steel sword. This has nothing to do with feminism. We've seen her in action and Garlan stands on a very shaky reputation. He's defeated no one of note which leads me to believe Loras is just bullshitting.

Yeah he owned the Lannister guards but once he got to Trant it was no match. Trant was in full armor and the guards were in partial armor. Syrio faces the same problem that all fighters from across the Narrow Sea face, they just aren't as effective as fighters in full plate. We saw this against Trant as they are scanning him for a weakness and failing to find one.

Completely unknown as we never see how he did against Trant. For all we know he could have had Trant down and more guards came to his rescue. It all happened off page and Syrios never mentioned again. To downgrade someone because they faced a knight in full armour with a wooden sword is not correct plain and simple

Lol, sure he could be. Cut his throat and he dies like any other person. Brienne just stuck her blade in his belly. Jaime would have finished him. Not a style problem, a hesitation problem, which is mental.

Brienne put a foot of Valyrian steel in his stomach, opened him up with her dagger so his guts were falling out and mashed him up with a gauntleted fist, making his face a bloody mess. Seriously i dont think many people would expect someone to be standing after the first never mind after that punishment. Any person would be dead after that. Its not believable writing and so cant count against Brienne

Archived