TTTNE 364: We were wearing squid hats

K.C.

Hi, TTTNE people! It's the first time I post on this thread.

I have a friend who knits (she's knitted a Théoden and a Gandalf for me), and I plan to ask her for a golden yellow squid hat next time I see her. Squid hats are cute!!

Vic's kraken helm is NOT a cute squid hat though. It's scary and very appropiate in battle, of course.

Welcome!

I have a thing for knitted stuff too...

Welcome to TTTNE, Dani! We're a friendly bunch. Make yourself at home. :)

Awww thanks, Maid! I've read you for a while, but I felt like I was going to interrupt a chat between long time friends. Now there's a theme I can relate to, and I can join without feeling like an intruder :lol:

Liiiaaarr!! You got your Theon av back :D

I'll take pics, of course. I'll proudly wear it! :lol:

Yay! :lol:

Eira, we can tell you do :lol:

And I got no idea what is gravatar :D if you could tell me that'd be nice. I have no problem changing them, only the one I got in mind,well... :lol:

Yay! :lol:

Eira, we can tell you do :lol:

And I got no idea what is gravatar :D if you could tell me that'd be nice. I have no problem changing them, only the one I got in mind,well... :lol:

Can't you paint a squidhat on your current Theon-avatar.

I wonder what your idea is! :spank:

Thanks for the welcome, people :grouphug:

If I upload it, anybody should agree that is about the hat not the wearer :lol:

Crown, I could do that, but I don't want to desecrate my beloved avatar :lol:

If I upload it, anybody should agree that is about the hat not the wearer :lol:

Crown, I could do that, but I don't want to desecrate my beloved avatar :lol:

Here, I know it looks terrible.

Awww thanks, Maid! I've read you for a while, but I felt like I was going to interrupt a chat between long time friends. Now there's a theme I can relate to, and I can join without feeling like an intruder :lol:

No intruders here - just friends we haven't met yet. I felt just as you do before I started posting here. Didn't take long before I felt like one of the crowd. We're glad to have you along.

Straightjackets are available if you need one, and the bar is always open. :cheers:

I've changed my av to show the difference between a squid hat and a kraken helm :P

Edit:

No intruders here - just friends we haven't met yet. I felt just as you do before I started posting here. Didn't take long before I felt like one of the crowd. We're glad to have you along.

Straightjackets are available if you need one, and the bar is always open. :cheers:

:D

Straightjackets?

And, about the bar... Virtual beers for everyone! :cheers:

gravatar.com is a site to put up avs for your accounts that are connected to the mail of your choice. Like me, I am connected to my hotmail account here, and the avatar I choose at gravatar displays here. It's very easy to change, you just copy the adress of the picture you like and paste it into the gravatar account and crop it as you like (if it's an image you found online) or upload the image from you computer. If you like to be able to change avs easily it's a good thing to use.

quick fly-by my Tacos almost ready so i may not return this evening cus i will be suffering taste overload HAR HAR HAR.

Nice win KC :cheers: :lmao: had to set everyone straight about the hats eh! HAR HAR HAR.

I read back in the last thread and it looks like things went a good pace but i just have to remind everyone we are trying to keep races from beginning until at least post 950, originally we did say at 900 ok but that was before some issues with the board popped up so we have agreed to try and keep racing from starting until around the 950 mark give or take a few posts :).

Welcome Juanvanito to the land of Spam :cheers:.

Archived