TTTNE 364: We were wearing squid hats

K.C.

gravatar.com is a site to put up avs for your accounts that are connected to the mail of your choice. Like me, I am connected to my hotmail account here, and the avatar I choose at gravatar displays here. It's very easy to change, you just copy the adress of the picture you like and paste it into the gravatar account and crop it as you like (if it's an image you found online) or upload the image from you computer. If you like to be able to change avs easily it's a good thing to use.

I think it's easy, but it takes a few minutes to change is all...

And listen to CROW, we should start at appr 950 posts! My feeble attempt to stall did not help last thread, but that is the reason why.

Hello

And welcome to you, Juanvito! :cheers: We are always happy to have new faces around here in TTTNE.

Ok, spammers, I'm really callin it a night now. Jaws is almost over and I'm gonna settle in and read until bedtime. Have a good night!

ETA: One more thing - let me echo what Crow said and add that we should limit the crosstalk after a race/win and hold it for the new thread. Happy Mods ensure a healthy TTTNE. :)

Nighty-night for reals. :kiss:

Hmmmm. Just to get a jump on everyone else, I suggest for the next title: "TTTNE: Why Cersei really ISN'T a toxic influence on any and every relationship in her proximity."

As far as squid hats, should I buy this one or this one??

First one.

Hi y'all !

Night maid!!

I'm jealous you're watching jaws and I'm not. The USS Indianapolis is my fave scene :) its still the worst shark attack ever recorded In history and I fear/respect the sharks.

I watched Jaws ones, and thought it sucked... Maybe it has to do something with my relatively low-age 'round here.

I now have an appropriate avatar for the theme.

Don't you prefer my Euron-squidhat-thingy? You can see his beautifully shaved chest on that one!

Archived