Mafia Shorthand

Gertrude

• 3 months later...

And here are among the highlights of Mafia 84 (which apparently holds the record for the ?Second? Longest Mafia Thread in History + The Longest Spoiling Thread in History)

guarding your potato: voluntarily withholding something that could be of no use to you, until you can CI somebody, moment by which it could be too late for it to be effective.

You have to start gifting items before you can really gauge any sort trust with anyone. That was my question to Malc as I was jealously guarding my potato - what if you give it to an FM and it's needed by a innocent! Why not wait a day?

Faranoia: the urge to think everyone playing but you is Faraday. How many Faradays can play in a Mafia Game? A Thousand Faradays, and one.

Pulling a Greyjoy: the most erratic behavior known to mankind. (originally comes from the crazy logic used by Expecto Patronum on his Night Vote in Day One in Mafia 83, but is extended to Mafia 84 because a few flashy characters were thought to be "Crazy Greyjoy")

To Chana: can be either:

-to diverge in a paranoid spiral in a seriously lengthy amount of thought posts that are produced faster than the mods can post them,

or,

- to continuously place the hammer vote in a lynch while being innocent.

also

baking a latke: apparently, the most impossible thing to coordinate in any Mafia game. (Mind that it required a Potato, which were unknown to the Jews B.C., but still). Term that should be coined for something extremely hard to do until late in the game.

Faranoia: the urge to think everyone playing but you is Faraday. How many Faradays can play in a Mafia Game? A Thousand Faradays, and one.

Pulling a Greyjoy: the most erratic behavior known to mankind. (originally comes from the crazy logic used by Expecto Patronum on his Night Vote in Day One in Mafia 83, but is extended to Mafia 84 because a few flashy characters were thought to be "Crazy Greyjoy")

I may, or may not, be guilty of either of these :uhoh:

• 2 weeks later...

They are also Coroner Finders

OMG. I feel like such a dumb ass. When I say I'm sometimes slow, I really mean it. I read this this morning, and have been confused about it until just right now. So, uh, it only took me about 6 hours to get it. :dunce:

OMG. I feel like such a dumb ass. When I say I'm sometimes slow, I really mean it. I read this this morning, and have been confused about it until just right now. So, uh, it only took me about 6 hours to get it. :dunce:

Lol that role of yours stuck :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived