Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

Sent my list keeping in mind this is "dirty fantasies" and not "who you would marry" ;) .

I did a mix of tv show and book. Also shame: not a single mention on this thread of the uber sexy show-Jaqen! Is you all blind? :commie:

I had to kind of think who I would M and not F for this game, because I usually F gregor in KFM :drunk:

I had to kind of think who I would M and not F for this game, because I usually F gregor in KFM :drunk:

I was actually shocked I had one or two good guys in there who I found quite sexy, since I tend to gravitate more towards the unsavory kind. :leer:

Chelly, I may or may not totally know what you are talking about, but I do not want to give away who's on my list ;)

Hehheh. I saw what you did there. ;)

I was actually shocked I had one or two good guys in there who I found quite sexy, since I tend to gravitate more towards the unsavory kind. :leer:

Hehheh. I saw what you did there. ;)

Hehe well then I will not feel so strange knowing that, as you are catching some strange confessions of mine today

Well, during this week I have received 32 lists, 33 including mine, with 110 nominations for the title of "Sexiest Person in Westeros". Well, that's not true. 109 nominations for that title, and one for "Sexiest Animal in Westeros". The direwolf Ghost wins that title with 5 points! Applause!

Eleven characters got only one point: Septa Lemore, Walder Frey, Jorah Mormont, Tytos Blackwood, Arys Oakheart, Ramsay Bolton Snow, the captain's daugther Theon had sex with (really? After her faces in the show?), Maester Aemon, Arya Stark, Gilly and, of courth, Vargo Hoat. Those people stepped into some of your dreams, apparently, but didn't stay there long enough. Now, let no time be wasted anymore: it is time for the...

Honorable Mentions!

#25: Sandor Clegane

48 points

In 7 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 3 men and 4 women

Highest placing: 2

Average placing: 4.1

Winner in ancient times of the Prince Charming Elimination Game, the Hound still gets to turn on the people of Westeros with his prowess, his tender heart, and of course his facial scars. Scars are fascinating.

#24: Melisandre

53 points

In 15 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 9 men and 6 women

Average placing: 7.5

Hot is probably the best adjective to describe Melisandre: because she spends all her time staring in fires, she'll probably burn you if you disagree with her, and because she is, in fact, hot. The Red Woman is so charming that even Stannis Baratheon enjoys her body from time to time: how many people in the world would seduce Stannis?

#23: Loras Tyrell

54 points

In 11 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 8 men and 3 women

Average placing: 5.1

According to Tyrion, half of the boys in the Seven Kingdoms want to be him and all the girls want to bed him. The Knight of Flowers is young, handsome and chivalrous: falling in love with him should not be hard.

Interesting fact, he was on more men's lists than on women's. I think he would be glad to know that.

#22: Taena of Myr

57 points

In 12 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 6 men and 6 women

Highest placing: 3

Average placing: 6.3

She came to King's Landing with Margaery Tyrell, and became Cersei's bedwarmer instead. Even if Cersei wasn't actually satisfied after their night together, the readers still hope to know more about that Myrish swamp.

#21: Jaqen H'ghar

65 points

In 10 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 3 men and 7 women

Highest placing: 1 (3 times)

Average placing: 4.5

Jaqen is not only a skilled assassin, he's also a really sexy guy. Everybody deep down wants to sleep with a man who might kill you in a heartbeat. The only reason why he joined the Faceless Men is that he's so sexy that he must change face from time to time, else all his fans would be running after him all the time.

Hint for #20:

Ironborn

The answer to #20 will be posted on Saturday. I live in Italy, so my Saturday may not be your Saturday. Anyway, most of my posts will be written between 7PM and 11PM. Check what it is in your time zone!

I completely forgot to include Jaqen on my list. He would have been maybe Top Five, as well. How did I forget him?!? I would have thought Sandor higher, from all those Sansan fans out there.

Right...

1. Asha

2. Victorian

(I am hoping Theon is higher)

Archived