Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

Eleven characters got only one point: Septa Lemore, Walder Frey, Jorah Mormont, Tytos Blackwood, Arys Oakheart, Ramsay Bolton Snow, the captain's daugther Theon had sex with (really? After her faces in the show?), Maester Aemon, Arya Stark, Gilly and, of courth, Vargo Hoat.

Awww, I put the captain's daughter on my list because of the show, I thought she was cute. You didn't call out whatever madman put Walder Frey on their list!

And I will join the other complainers in saying Jaqen is way too low.

1. Asha

2. Euron

3. Qarl

I think there should be quite a bit of naming and shaming after this game is done. Walder Frey, Ramsay Bolton and Vargo Hoat - WTF?!? But there are at least two on mine that I confess are quite embaressing but genuine.

Hey, what do you have againtht Vargo? :lol: It was not me, but I thought of including him. I'm not embarrased by any of my choices :smug:

Walder Frey and Ramsay... that's too much! :rofl:

It wasn't me but I can understand Ramsey, before ADWD he had something Snape like, that can be quite interesting. And Vargo, well that lisp hath thomething ath well. But Walder Frey? WTF? But than I can't really understand Theon either. He is awesome and super and I love him but sexy?

Hey, what do you have againtht Vargo? :lol: It was not me, but I thought of including him. I'm not embarrased by any of my choices :smug:

Walder Frey and Ramsay... that's too much! :rofl:

He chopth ofth Jaime's hand, ofthcourth. Me and him hath goth a dathe in the diary.

It wasn't me but I can understand Ramsey, before ADWD he had something Snape like, that can be quite interesting. And Vargo, well that lisp hath thomething ath well. But Walder Frey? WTF? But than I can't really understand Theon either. He is awesome and super and I love him but sexy?

No, he isn't like Snape. Not in any way shape or form. Snape is wonderful, clever, wry, witty, beautiful, devout, loving, gorgeous and sexy. Ramsay is, and always has been, a monster.

(Sorry, did I ever tell you guys, my obsession with Snape used to be greater than my current obsession with Jaime?)

You don't find Theon sexy? The way he's described ("tall, lean, dark..."), his nearly constant smile, his arrogance, his origins :P I find everything about him sexy/appealing in one way or another.

No, he isn't like Snape. Not in any way shape or form. Snape is wonderful, clever, wry, witty, beautiful, devout, loving, gorgeous and sexy. Ramsay is, and always has been, a monster.

(Sorry, did I ever tell you guys, my obsession with Snape used to be greater than my current obsession with Jaime?)

'After all this time?'

'Always.'

Well I didn't put him on either but I could almost kinda sorta get the Ramsay thing if he wasn't quite so evil. But Theon's definitely sexy, it doesn't hurt that in the show he looks a wee bit like a young Malcom McDowell...

Please explain this almost kinda sorta sexy thing. Or don't if it would be NSFW I guess. I can't fathom him as anything but a joke candidate... speaking of which, I'd better not see Sweets on here. It's technically possible for a single person to have given her 20 points if they wanted to be evil.

I think there should be quite a bit of naming and shaming after this game is done. Walder Frey, Ramsay Bolton and Vargo Hoat - WTF?!? But there are at least two on mine that I confess are quite embaressing but genuine.

I may or may not have something to do with the last two being on the list :ph34r: ...

...I never pictured Ramsay as ugly as the wiki arcticle's description of him. But even if he is a little ugly, he has that wild, sexy, adventurous, bad boy attitude. And Vargo, I'm sure he can be sexy if he keeps his mouth shut, and unlike Ramsay, I don't think there's ever been any mention of him being bad looking. Also, he rides a zebra!

You don't find Theon sexy? The way he's described ("tall, lean, dark..."), his nearly constant smile, his arrogance, his origins :P I find everything about him sexy/appealing in one way or another.

i find arrogance sexy when the person has good reasons to be arrogant. It's not Theon's case.

Archived