TTTNE CCCLXVI: Halloween at Casterly Rock.

Zar Lannister

Nice costume. :leer: I hate gravatar, too. It is so slow to change avatars.

Of course there is, we have a PART-AY!!

And a Halloween Costume Constest.

Sexy Big Bird and Sexy Tweety are banned though.

I have been fasinated by the whole steampunk thing for a while and I look forward to building the whole outfit.

Where's your father? is he coming over to the party? The Lions are looking forward to their play date :devil:

Dad is not feeling well :( His new lady friend seems to wear him out completely. They are having strategy meetings in the room with the big table all the time so he's really tired. She's helping him with war stuff.

Dad is not feeling well :( His new lady friend seems to wear him out completely. They are having strategy meetings in the room with the big table all the time so he's really tired. She's helping him with war stuff.

I did not recognize you. Had to peak under the costume ;)

I did not recognize you. Had to peak under the costume ;)

I take this disguise business seriously. We don't really celebrate Halloween much here so I'm taking the opportunity :)

isn't that the fun part :leer:

hullo spammers!

Hey I'm not wearing anything. I look like this. No need to peak.

Hey there.

I got a killer costume.

I had to do just like Lany take a moment and look under the costume :leer:, just don't come killing me :uhoh: i don't look or especially act like Renly you know what im saying :leer:.

So our past convo's have obviously been burned into my mind because when i first read your new title i read it as " show me your Pants" i give up :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

So our past convo's have obviously been burned into my mind because when i first read your new title i read it as " show me your Pants" i give up :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

I prefer "show me without your pants" :leer:

:leaving:

Thanks, I like yours too. :D

Thank you, FG. How was the dentist?

I prefer "show me without your pants" :leer:

So do i but there are rules about what goes in our avatar pics :leer: :leer: :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Hey im wearing my costume :D my DEATH CROW is a multi puporse outfit HAR HAR HAR.

So i know all of our TTTNE family with kids are going trick or treating tonight, have a blast and don't foget to send me some candy :D.

But what about those of us without ankle biters, anyone got anything special planned?. I usually go trick or treating with one or a group of my 30 or so nieces and nephews but not this year, i think im gonna sit back and watch a good Horror movie or funny horror movie.

So i know all of our TTTNE family with kids are going trick or treating tonight, have a blast and don't foget to send me some candy :D.

But what about those of us without ankle biters, anyone got anything special planned?. I usually go trick or treating with one or a group of my 30 or so nieces and nephews but not this year, i think im gonna sit back and watch a good Horror movie or funny horror movie.

Going to play Assassins Creed and wait to see if anyone knocks at our door. Bought some Reeces and Starburst yesterday since theres a lot of kids in my neighborhood. First time Ive ever been on the other side of Trick or Treating. I think Im officially a grown up now :lol:.

I had to do just like Lany take a moment and look under the costume :leer:, just don't come killing me :uhoh: i don't look or especially act like Renly you know what im saying :leer:.

I try not to kill people, but sometimes I can't help myself. Heat of the moment thing :dunno:

Renly was a cutie, yeah sorry about that, I was newly born and my mom made me :(

Going to play Assassins Creed and wait to see if anyone knocks at our door. Bought some Reeces and Starburst yesterday since theres a lot of kids in my neighborhood. First time Ive ever been on the other side of Trick or Treating. I think Im officially a grown up now :lol:.

First time i knew i was officially too old when some older dude opened the door looked at me and said what kid has a 6 inch long goatee, get the hell of my porch or im calling the cops :lmao: good times HAR HAR HAR.

Renly was a cutie, yeah sorry about that, I was newly born and my mom made me :(

Well you gotta listen to your mama so we gonna give you a pass on that :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Archived