Mafia 96.5

House Targaryen

Yes, that was the reason. A joke vote, Swann

Ah, right. I guess I didn't get it.

Morning folks.

Going for Celtigar for nostalgy reasons.

Is this also a joke? What are you nostalgic of? (nostalgy isn't a word ;-)).

Hi Swann!

Reyne and me revealed our Alts. Read the Chapter "The Captain".

Yeah, that's why I thought it didn't make sense for Reyne to find it suspicious, because he did it too, but it was a joke.

Also, people not afraid to post while drunk are good at mafia probably not really drunk more likely innocenct making jokes at the start of the game.

Mallister wasn't drunk, he said so:

Go home Mallister, you are drunk.

i am not.

nostalgy is a word (now). It means "preference for old times". Ask the Captain.

So, Swann, what do you think: Would my vote 2 hours into Day 1 on someone who hasn't even posted be a joke vote? Make a guess.

Mallister wasn't drunk, he said so:

Also, are you going to believe everything just because someone says so? What are you going to do when two people contradict each other?

First post has been updated with alt-reveal info, links to the morning scene and the end-of-day countdown.

If you can't view Targ's sig, because you are on a mobile or for whatever other reason, you should always be able to find the countdown in the first post.

Vote Count #2

It is day 1

11 players remain: Blount, Celtigar, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Mallister, Osgrey, Reyne, Stackspear, Swann, Vance.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Reyne (Mallister, Vance)

1 vote for Mallister (Reyne)

1 vote for Celtigar (Stackspear)

1 vote for Swann (Osgrey)

6 players have not voted: Blount, Celtigar, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Swann.

Swann, do you have no sense of humor?

Yes, I have a sense of humor.

nostalgy is a word (now). It means "preference for old times". Ask the Captain.

So, Swann, what do you think: Would my vote 2 hours into Day 1 on someone who hasn't even posted be a joke vote? Make a guess.

If it's a joke, than maybe I want to laugh too :) Like "nostalgy reason", you say you're nostalgic of something about Celtigar and I don't know what you're nostalgic of, why don't you tell me? Is it something from the books?

Also, are you going to believe everything just because someone says so? What are you going to do when two people contradict each other?

If two people contradict each other then one is lying, unless it's a mistake.

you say you're nostalgic of something about Celtigar and I don't know what you're nostalgic of, why don't you tell me? Is it something from the books?

At the dawn of this community, a Celtigar was killed on day or night 1 in five games in a row. It was called "Celtigar's curse" and the alt was almost never used afterwards.

Yes, I have a sense of humor.

quite obviously even. I'm very much enjoying your posts :).

If it's a joke, than maybe I want to laugh too :) Like "nostalgy reason", you say you're nostalgic of something about Celtigar and I don't know what you're nostalgic of, why don't you tell me? Is it something from the books?

Game 83 (looked it up just for you), the "Crazy Greyjoy" game. Celtigar was evil and Expecto Greyjoy were harrasing them very entertainingly.

If two people contradict each other then one is lying, unless it's a mistake.

But until then you're gonna take everything said as true. noted. I like you.

At the dawn of this community, a Celtigar was killed on day or night 1 in five games in a row. It was called "Celtigar's curse" and the alt was almost never used afterwards.

Game 83 (looked it up just for you), the "Crazy Greyjoy" game. Celtigar was evil and Expecto Greyjoy were harrasing them very entertainingly.

Two different nostalgia reasons? That is fun :) In that case, I also vote Celtigar. The curse lives on :-P

Archived