TTTNE 367 - Mustaches and Politicians

Fragile Bird

I think it's awesome that you pay attention to foreign politics, Crown. Most American teens wouldn't be able to tell you one foreign leaders name, let alone care enough to vote.

Half of the Dutch teens don't even know our own leader. I love politics, tho', so I pay a lot of attention to foreign politics. It fascinates me.

Sorry mate, have to admit that I don't know the Dutch leader's name. :(

Mark Rutte. We recently had elections, back in September, he got his second term. New cabinet has been sworn into office yesterday.

I, like Crown, wish I was in the US...and old enough to vote.

I've been paying attention to the US election ever since the Republican primaries. That's a pretty interesting concept, we don't have that sort of thing around here. And the Electoral College is...intriguing too. And stupid. Even though he doesn't win the popular vote, the dude still becomes President? :dunno:

Welcome to the Spamperium Alex! Can't remember seeing you here before.

Very exited about the US election now :wideeyed:

Both in a good way and a bad.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Morning Fly-By to say hi to everyone, i am beat ruff night haven't slept a wink alot on my mind right now. I'm gonna try and squeeze in a nap before i head out.

nice win FB :cheers:, i had never knew november had this moustache thing going on until someone told me in PM 2 days ago :lol:.

Welcome Alex Blake, you're a face a recognize from the Walking Dead thread Welcome to spam :).

Gillio, I had to think for a while on that pun :lol:

Is that an US expression as well? I had thought it was a British, and maybe also an Australian term...

(Or maybe I didn't get the pun after all!)

Archived