Best Storm of Swords chapters? (SPOILERS)

Pinkie Baelish

such great chapters! even if you don't like sansa as a character you have to admitt she's got some interesting stuff going on in books 2-3.

How could I forget? Sansa's chapters were actually pretty good in A Storm of Swords. Especially her last one-Lysa's death was awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, the last chapter (bar the epilogue) where Sansa builds Winterfell in the snow and Littlefinger Only Cats Lysa out the Moon Door undobutedly stands as the best out of the bunch. There was just something so enchanting about that one chapter after all the madness of the third book and then of course, comes that ending.

One of my favorites is when Jon is forced to go kill Mance when Stannis and his crew show up out of nowhere. I love the scene where Jon is watching Mance form up and attack. Awesome. And then the next chapter where he is out on the battlefield and he gets a hunger for game and blood and knows its Ghost. Great reunion. This is also when Jon was weighing whether to become Jon Stark or stay at the wall and Ghost basically made up his mind. When he gets back to Castle Black he finds out his name has been put forth as LC and ultimately becomes LC. Great chapter.

Sam overcoming his cowardice and plotting to make Jon LC was pretty awesome too.

One of my favorites is when Jon is forced to go kill Mance when Stannis and his crew show up out of nowhere. I love the scene where Jon is watching Mance form up and attack. Awesome.

Robert, Jon thought for one mad moment, remembering poor Owen, but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was “Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!”

Yep. Definitely one of the epic moments in the book. It reminds me a bit of Daenerys liberating the Unsullied.

Red Viper verses The Mountain and Tyrion's revenge on Shae and Tywin have to rank as some of the best chapters in the first three books. Tyrion essentially severing all ties with his family, such bittersweet happenings. I'm looking forward to these chapters unfolding in the TV show as much as (if not slightly more so) than the weddings.

• 2 months later...

1. Daenarys exiling Jorah! So sad, poor Jorah the twice exiled. Once for selling slaves, and again for informing on the woman who was about to free thousands of them.
  2. Sansa's escape from KL.
  3. The uber reveal that Olenna killed Joffrey, so effing awesome! I was blown away.
  4. Ayra killing The Tickler (won't be in the show now, so pissed)
  5. Sandor Vs Beric was incredible

I honestly do not remember Jamie and Brienne in the bear pit, I must have read that while very sleepy :P

I have to say all of the book for me. There were a few parts I really liked about the book.

• Red Wedding: It made me cry because I won't be reading anything with Robb in again unless he was mentioned by anyone.
  • Purple Wedding: It made me cheer. I don't like Joff.
  • Stannis at the Wall
  • Tyrion kills Shae and Tywin: EPIC!
  • Sansa and Tyrion's wedding: He's willing to wait for her to become of age.
  • Arya chapters.
  • Jon and Ygritte in the cave. ;) :love:

• 2 weeks later...

Only in the middle of SoS, Sansa's 1st chapter is my favorite so far...hairy bear!!

And probably Tyrion and Red Viper's conversation when Tyrion when to welcome 'em into King's Landing.

Dude, you shouldn't go here yet or you'll be spoiled big time!!! Read the book now!!

Archived