US Politics: Freakout the Second

Stubby

Okay, FOX News is really the place to be at the moment. Romney has the popular vote *and* the counted electorates (so far), and still the FOX hosts are bickering about where the Romney campaign went wrong and what the future of the Repub party, if any, might look like. Quite a sight. They've even called out both of the R- rape candidates on taking the party too far away from the center.

They can see the writing on the wall.

Thank you, Tea Party fuckwits, you ignorant racist dumbshits, for primarying Richard Lugar, one of the few Republican Senators I respected, and making it possible to flip that seat to the Democrats by nominating a twit like Mourdock. Mourdock and Akin were the troglodytes' choice, and thank fuck they lost.

One prays for stupid enemies, and the Tea Party is that.

Yup. Add Joe Walsh in Illinois to that list. They just called Tammy Duckworth's victory in Illinois. He was another Tea Party idiots that waded into the rape/abortion issue.

Seen on my Facebook news feed from a family member in Texas, "If Obama wins another 4 years I'm moving in with Laura in Australia."

Well, come on! You'll love our gun control and single-payer health care system.

In other news, Claire McCaskill wins Missouri! That's something to celebrate. *waves a happy good-bye to Todd Akin with one finger extended*

Yup. Add Joe Walsh in Illinois to that list. They just called Tammy Duckworth's victory in Illinois. He was another Tea Party idiots that waded into the rape/abortion issue.

Yes! I was so irritated to be redistricted so I couldn't vote against that douche...

and more substantively -- seeing all of these "gods will" rape fucknuts gets their asses handed to them is gratifying. Frankly, these victories mean more to me than the presidency. Whittle away the Tea Party influence and we're on our way back to a sensible discussion between parties.

Archived