US Politics: Freakout the Second

Stubby

well of the points she just made, she tried to claim that the unemployment number of 8percent is accurate. which is insane. the unemployment numbers have been fudged for decades.

OOOOH. So your one of those "I don't understand what U1 through U6 are" people.

Yeah, wikipedia wants a word with you: http://en.wikipedia....abor_statistics

You picked an odd time to open fire on Maddow.

I readily concede that she's partisan. But equal to Limbaugh? The guy who coined the term "feminazi" and who called someone a slut on TV for speaking in favor of including contraception in health plans? Are you nucking futs?

I like Rachel Maddow, but MSNBC as a whole makes me want to jump off a cliff. And this is from someone who agrees with them.

Very true. Maddow is just about the only person that I can stand on that network anymore. I do miss Keith Olbermann though. He was too hot-headed for MSNBC and Current though..

I'm truly amazed and frightened and disturbed by how many of my friends are apparently hard core republicans based on their Facebook statuses right now...I never knew...

Ditto. Getting a lot about lazy people who don't want to work and America is full of idiots. The dark side of the suburbs

Very true. Maddow is just about the only person that I can stand on that network anymore. I do miss Keith Olbermann though. He was too hot-headed for MSNBC and Current though..

Eh, he had awesome rants, but as a sports guy I'll say he was too ingrained with sports mentality. Gotcha moments are great in short bursts, but after a while begin to take on their own narrative.

Also I am approximately 18.31 times more stoked about Baldwin's victory over Thompson than anything else tonight. Seriously. Love Tammy's progressive politics, and her ability to work within the system. What's double sweet is she beat that sel-serving prick Thompson. Yes!

Yes. Very yes. Tammy is a wonderful woman. I'm still heart-broken over Russ Feingold loosing to the piece of sentient excrement that is Ron Johnson but we at least get a strong voice back in the Senate with Tammy. Plus hopefully this finally drives the stake into Tommy Thompson's political career.

Archived