US Politics: Freakout the Second

Stubby

I don't want to be a downer, but my Republican friends are seriously talking about buying up all the guns and ammo because the price is going to skyrocket on both. Seriously, you want our country to fix it's problems, yet as soon as we have our next legislature and executive branch, you talk about buying every piece of firearm hardware you can find? Fuck, I really don't think they realize they are the problem, and not the solution to what's going on.

Plus, go Obama!! Hopefully both sides of the aisle can work together to figure how to fix the massive problems that confront our country.

There are so many people on this board that I want to hug right now, so if you think it's a distant possibility that you are one of them, please assume that it is so.

I'm taking that hug, even if it wasn't meant for me :P

So many sour grapes on my Facebook feed right now.

I've only had one of my R friends post, and she posted 2 angry things, then disappeared off Facebook. I think she actually deleted her account over this.

Brady & Horza: Now that the disaffected horde will be coming down here, how much do you reckon we can rent out rooms for?

Rent is just the beginning. We'll make a killing on anti-dropbear nets and Croc-Away Spray!

I don't want to be a downer, but my Republican friends are seriously talking about buying up all the guns and ammo because the price is going to skyrocket on both. Seriously, you want our country to fix it's problems, yet as soon as we have our next legislature and executive branch, you talk about buying every piece of firearm hardware you can find? Fuck, I really don't think they realize they are problem, and not the solution to what's going on.

Plus, go Obama!! Hopefully both sides of the aisle can work together to figure how to fix the massive problems that confront our country.

I got chain letters for this during the last election. Obama gonna take your guns!

Romney's not ready to concede. That's right, draw it out, shitstain. Let that be your legacy.

I wonder if there's any truth to the rumor that he didn't have a concession speech prepared. Bet he's scribbling pretty quickly.

I don't want to be a downer, but my Republican friends are seriously talking about buying up all the guns and ammo because the price is going to skyrocket on both. Seriously, you want our country to fix it's problems, yet as soon as we have our next legislature and executive branch, you talk about buying every piece of firearm hardware you can find? Fuck, I really don't think they realize they are problem, and not the solution to what's going on.

Fuckers. Costing me extra money.

I hope you all remember the next time you say you want money out of politics that you voted for the guy who spent the most money and were giddy at the prospect.

Fuckers. Costing me extra money.

I hope you all remember the next time you say you want money out of politics that you voted for the guy who spent the most money and were giddy at the prospect.

Yes. Because we understand things that you are pig-ignorant of.

I just want to pause to thank the 1%ers who gave so much of their money to try to influence the election. Well, $300+ million being put into the economy that otherwise would have been hoarded surely did help. Not in the way they intended, but I thank them for their influence nonetheless.

Archived