Young Griff Casting -Spoilers For ADwD-

Aegon Targaryen VI

He was originally in the GOT pilot too, so I'm sure they still have his contact info!

He played Ser Waymar Royce but was unavailable for the re-shoot, he would be perfect for young griff, playing king arthur in camelot as well as a recurring role in the twilight series and plays gellert grindewald in the harry potter series. he would be perfect

Cambell-Bower has that otherworldly vibe going on. I think he would be good as Aegon, but he's probably going to be really busy(and become a major star) with the Mortal Instruments-

You guys obviously never watched an episode of Camelot. He was awful! The least charismatic leader of men there ever was! And an extremely scrawny King Arthur on top of that.

You guys obviously never watched an episode of Camelot. He was awful! The least charismatic leader of men there ever was! And an extremely scrawny King Arthur on top of that.

He's supposed do be around Danny's age so size isn't an issue, I also watched him in Anonymous and thoroughly enjoyed his performance so I'm more than satisfied with him as Aegon.

• 3 weeks later...

If only I did not turn 30 in 2015, I'd also try to audition for this part. I'm sure that it will be an unknown child/teen actor because most people we are considering now will be even older when the character finally appears on the show.

i reckon i have a shot, no acting experience what so ever, i get nervous in public speaking situations and i have not one blonde hair on my body. I am 18 though, perfect age for Young Griff, I'll never give up hope hehe

Me:

http://www.spotlight.../1419-8941-8492 (my spotlight link for anyone interested).

I reckon I have the right look for the role; presuming they make the character seem older as they've done with John Snow and so on.

welcome to the boards! you look the part and have a decent list of stage roles, you never know dude, you might just get the call.

He already had a role in the unaired pilot. Anyway he'll be 30 years old by the time they start casting. The should look for some born in the 90's

Youg Griff was born within a year or so of the following characters.

Dany T (actress born 1987)

Robb S (actor born 1986)

Jon S (actor born 1986)

Why does the Aegon need to be 4 years younger?

Please note, this is NOT a call for Jamie Campbell-Bower he is simply not a strong enough actor, either in talent, or in physique for someone with years of military training. To say he's too old, whilst simultaneously being 2 years younger than his direct peers seems... silly

• 4 weeks later...

Archived