What if Dany wins?

VJM

I think that Dany will be able to reproduce before she gains the throne. Looking at that prophesy Mirri Maz Durr gave about the return of Drogo some of it has come to pass and some is very close to happening.

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

The sun could very well represent house Martell since their sigil is a sun with a spear through it. They seem to be planing to rise up against the throne in Westeros, therefor rising in the west. And Quentyn Martell was killed by the dragons, therefore setting in the east.

In ADwD the Dothraki sea is drying.

And mountains blowing in the wind like leaves could mean the death of Ser Gregor Clegane, and possibly the death of Ser Robert Strong if he is a resurrected version of The Mountain.

Mirri Maz Duur's prophesy says that her womb will quicken again, so she may well become pregnant again in the next book and with Drogo she could cross the Narrow Sea and wage war in Westeros.

I like what Aramir said. Mirri Maz Duur's "prophecy" didn't explicitly say that Dany was barren, that is just how Dany interpreted it. It seemed to me that she was pregnant as of her last ADWD chapter. She will probably lose that baby due to the flux, or those berries she ate (whatever it is that is making her sick), but I'm sure she can have another one.

Archived