Greenseeing 103

a free shadow

The next poster is Crown and will explain:

True. Well, here we go. I've known the girl since I got into high-school, which is five and a half years ago (even before that, since her family is a good friend of mine). And last year I discovered I actually liked her a lot. Sometimes I think she likes me too, the other time I have the idea she doesn't even sees me. What complicates the thing is that her brother is one of my best friends...

The poster below thinks I should ask her out or something.

What complicates the thing is that her brother is one of my best friends...

I don't see that complicates it. :)

The poster below was once mistaken for gay (if you're straight).

Not that I know of.

The next poster will pose another sentence on crushes/romance theme.

True but talk to your friend first I'd think...

I don't think he would mine. He joked about it last night, he said that when me and her married (not even knowing that I like her...) he wanted to be my best man. It's just that I don't know if she likes me, and that drives me mad from time to time. I seriously should consider doing something about it.

I don't think he would mine. He joked about it last night, he said that when me and her married (not even knowing that I like her...) he wanted to be my best man. It's just that I don't know if she likes me, and that drives me mad from time to time. I seriously should consider doing something about it.

Sounds good to me! I still think its respectful to inform him of your intent but not ask his permission..

Archived