Rhaegar Targaryen

IlMentore96

I completely disagree with the majority of these choices. I don't picture Rhaegar brimming with testosterone, but more along the lines of the actor that played Viserys. Somewhat androgynous even.

100% agree.

I completely disagree with the majority of these choices. I don't picture Rhaegar brimming with testosterone, but more along the lines of the actor that played Viserys. Somewhat androgynous even.

AGREED! The impression I always got was he was a bookish "pretty boy" type, in terms of looks. The kind of guy who appears in many an anime, from what I understand: Brooding, pale, artistic, loner, who "no one understands!", lithe, distant, androgynous, and self-centered.

I've never seen an androgynous looking medieval warrior. But if we're going that way, Tom Hiddleston would work really well, and he's got the talent.

Too square jawed, but much closer, I'd say.

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/uXjQQ68XahZPqW6Q__S_fg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz03NDk-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/b0512be2eedad5044a0f6a7067005268.jpg

This is another pic of him. He's supposed to be incredibly good looking, I think he has the appropriate jaw type, not feminine but not Cro-Magnon either.

Rhaegar was the last dragon, Viserys was less than the shadow of a snake.

While he wasn't described as muscular, he was much more impressive than Viserys. There have been many excellent options.

This is the most realistic rendition :drunk:

That's how you see yourself ? :D

This would be a perfect young Eddard or Brandon. Not so much a Rhaegar.

It's Rhaegar we are talking about. He needs the slightly feminine but still manly look.

Archived