Rhaegar Targaryen

IlMentore96

I don't know this actor but YES. Perfect. Especially that 2nd photo.

Saw this photo set on the internet and I don't know who the guy is, but he has a great Rhaegar look about him too.

http://media-cache-a...53d679a6800.jpg

I obviously don't know actors too well, so, moving away from this message board now~~~~

Seems Charlie Hunnam to me!!! He's my favourite for the role!!

Im gonna drop one for my countryman Alexander Skarsgård.

Funnily enough, he was the first actor I thought of when thinking about a screen portrayal of Rhaegar :)

However, I'm not sure that Rhaegar will ever be portrayed at any point in the television programme, and there is no guarantee that HBO will see the seasons right to the end of the books.

Rhaegar is Henry Cavill in my head (god he was gorgeous in The Tudors!) but that won't happen as he has gone all underpants over his trousers now...

Tall, handsome, black hair, blue eyes, is playing Superman? Sounds like young Robert

No underpants over the trousers for this Superman

Rhaegar is Henry Cavill in my head (god he was gorgeous in The Tudors!) but that won't happen as he has gone all underpants over his trousers now...

Tall, handsome, black hair, blue eyes, is playing Superman? Sounds like young Robert

:agree:

Can so picture Cillian Murphy or Charlie Hunnam fighting Henry Cavill.

Yes please.

:agree:

Can so picture Cillian Murphy or Charlie Hunnam fighting Henry Cavill.

Yes please.

Murphy has the acting talent and I am too poor a judge to argue looks. I remain in the Hiddleston camp.

I've always liked Cavill more for Brandon Stark rather than Robert, although that is good casting too.

My ideal Rhaegar would have the posh intellectual vibe of Hiddleston and the beautifully handsome looks of Charlie Hunnam.

I've always liked Cavill more for Brandon Stark rather than Robert, although that is good casting too.

My ideal Rhaegar would have the posh intellectual vibe of Hiddleston and the beautifully handsome looks of Charlie Hunnam.

They both are described pretty much the same. Tall, handsome, dark hair, outgoing and a skilled fighter. I wouldnt mind Henry Cavill or a black haired Chris Hemsworth for either.

Wow, someone on the internet not swooning over Tom Hiddlestons looks? This is like finding a unicorn in a strip club! I didnt think one existed and sure didnt expect to find one here!

Wow, someone on the internet not swooning over Tom Hiddlestons looks? This is like finding a unicorn in a strip club! I didnt think one existed and sure didnt expect to find one here!

Lol, I've never heard that before. But no, TH is a handsome, dashing looking fella to be sure but I don't know if he's as gorgeous as Rhaegar is often described. Hunnam, especially pre-SOA days, better meets the male model requirement.

As for Theo James as Brandon, yea I agree with Dragon King. He doesn't possess the physique as well -- always pictured Brandon bigger, bulkier. Eoin Macken certainly has the Stark 'look' but he perhaps may be too old to play Brandon, who's what 19-20 when he dies? He would've made a great GOT-era Ned.

Archived