Rhaegar Targaryen

IlMentore96

Well, it's not a spoiler, just a total crackpot.

But just in case, you better stick to the "Still reading" forum until you finish ADWD.

You are right, thanks for the advice, sometimes i get excited by a subject and do not think to pay attention. And don't worry guys, no apologize needed, everything is fine, well i should go back to my books!

Peace and love :cheers:

Whoever said Jared from Supernatural I'm right there with you he's gorgeous!! That smokey gruff voice and those sexy green eyes...... Oh hell yeah but not for Rheagar he's not soft enough for that. Dean is all macho and I don't think I could see him any other way.

Those that think that Edric from Trueblood, while he's got the bone structure I just can't get behind that, plus he's too old for the role.

Whomever suggested the guy with the beautiful blue eyes and the curly blonde hair yes please yes please. Can I have him with a side of the guy from Vikings. Oh my oh my....

There have been some interesting choices. They could bring in both the guy from superman and the guy from the Tudors that played Henry but not for Rheagar. Maybe Ned and Robert when they were young. The guy that plays Aragon in Lord would make an interesting Brandon in my opinion.

Yep.

Add a Lyanna with dark hair and brown eyes, and you have plausible sources of DNA material for Kit Harington.

Agreed.

I think some of the non-book readers would even take notice and start piecing it together. Kit Harrington's hair is kinda strangely curled, as is this guys.

Yep.

Add a Lyanna with dark hair and brown eyes, and you have plausible sources of DNA material for Kit Harington.

Adelaide Kane would fit this description. She plays Mary Queen of Scots in Reign.

Also, Bran and Benjen (?) on the show have brown eyes so it could easily run in the Stark genes.

Adelaide Kane would fit this description. She plays Mary Queen of Scots in Reign.

Also, Bran and Benjen (?) on the show have brown eyes so it could easily run in the Stark genes.

I think Benjen has grey eyes. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120217095749/gameofthrones/images/e/e9/Benjen_Tree.jpg

And better not mention Isaac's eye color in the context of genetics - if any of the Unsullied paid any attention to it, they'd assume that Bran is not really Ned and Cat's son! :lol:

I think Benjen has grey eyes. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120217095749/gameofthrones/images/e/e9/Benjen_Tree.jpg

And better not mention Isaac's eye color in the context of genetics - if any of the Unsullied paid any attention to it, they'd assume that Bran is not really Ned and Cat's son! :lol:

Wow, they really did go all 'book appearance Stark' with Benjen!

Bran with brown eyes definitely is one of the biggest 'hmm...doesn't resemble his fellow Starks' cases with the show!Starks. :lol:

my best ones are -

Alexander skargard- too old for the part but has the bone structure

Jamie Campbell bower- Draco from harry potter, is a maybe but I don't like his mouth, it reminds me of the Joker

Aaron tveit (he looks related to Harry Lloyd)- Hell no

Michael Fassbender (again, looks like Harry Lloyd)- too old but has a nice smile but just wrong for the role

Gaspard ulliel- now he's gorgeous I'd take that bet.

Joe Anderson- no just no please

I adore Alexander Skarsgaard, but I imagine Rhaegar as a sensitive, artistic soul. I think Michael Pitt could do it, but I think I would prefer an unknown.

Right? Cause i bet he could never act different from his role on TB...I don't think he is right for the part, but not because of his acting

Archived