Jon Connington, variety of options.

Tormund Giant*****

These guys have look for the part, but are too young for 'old' Griff.

Connington should be in his fifties, like Ned Stark, Stannis, Robert.

He should not look younger than for example Jaime.

That's why I said McKidd is the best option. He's 40, but he looks like life hates him. Or maybe because Grey's Anatomy is sucking the life out of him #SaveKevin.

Have we heard anything new on the Connington/Aegon parts? Or are they still omitted from the casting news? I really hope that they're included, because the plot development was one of my favorite parts of the last book. Plus, I'd like to see Varys' plans stay fairly consistent with the books.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it confirmed that JonCon will be cut from the show? I think fAegon appearing and disappearing in Season 6 (or mid season 7) might work but still...

I don't know anymore.

For instance, the impact of JonCon is the fact that he loved Rhaegar and he's acting out of guilt for his death. I have Unsullied friends who have no idea who Rhaegar is. "Ahhh.. he was in love with... Khaleesi's dad?? brother?? Who was him again??".

Personally, I think he will be the last person who will help Jon in his way to whatever he's going to be. After all, he has said he will crown Rhaegar's son. I think the plottwist here is that he has no idea Rhaegar has another son and that's the one he will crown as King. D&D, otoh, hasn't even developed Mance that well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived